•23• Tony P2

"Your camp is at Long Island?" I question Percy as we pull up. All I can see is a hill with a massive pine tree at the top. Percy seems to know where he is going though, I sure hope he does or this trip would be pointless. I follow him up the hill but when I get to the tree, I hit something. I get thrown back wards and land painfully on my back. I cringe and Percy grimaces.

"Sorry, Tony! I forgot that you can't get through." He says as I stiffly pull myself to my feet. I hear him mutter some words in another language, probably Ancient Greek, then he tells me to try again. This time, when I step through nothing happens and I sigh with relief. Percy sends me an apologetic smile and I grin back, following him to a big, blue house. Inside I see something else that surprises me, a centaur, and not any centaur. This is Chiron, the trainer of heroes! My eyes widen at the sight.

"Percy? Who is this?" He asks. This is going to get interesting.

Thirty minutes later<><><>

"Leo! Leo?" Percy calls into the big cave. "I brought someone to see you!"

A boy who looks around Percy's age walks out of the darkness, except he isn't looking at us. His eyes are focused on the pieces of metal that he holds. His fingers are moving quickly, assembling some kind of little gadget. Without looking up, he speaks.

"Oh yeah? And who has the pleasure of meeting me on this fine day?" He says and then he looks up. For a few seconds he just stands there, staring at me. Then his eyes widen and his mouth drops open.

"Percy... Is that? Is that Tony Stark by chance?" He says, his voice trembling, he seems to know me! Percy looks surprised. "You know who he is Leo?"
He asks and Leo can only nod.

"Of course I know who Tony Stark is! He's a freaking genius!" Leo exclaims and I grin.

"Well, Percy has told me that you've done quite a few things too! Do you think you could show me?" I ask and Leo's face lights up like a Christmas tree. I'm glad to make kids so happy, it might even feel more rewarding than saving the world.