•51• Tate

One of my friend's name is Tate so yes it is a name. Anyways I am starting with PINEAPPLE-SHINEAPPLE 's idea they wanted a Thalico chapter (for me I sometimes ship them sometimes not) so here it is!

My name is Tate McMorisson and I am the most popular guy at Johansen High School. The weird thing is I'm popular because I am rich, host a lot of parties, am smart and I play on the schools basket ball team. I'm obviously attractive too with my dirty blond hair and grey/brown eyes but there unfortunately are a few in my school who are more attractive. This make them a threat to my reputation so I don't like any of them.

Nico di Angelo, the main hottie at our school, is one of them. He is a major loner, doesn't talk to anyone but apparently that makes him so much more mysterious and intriguing. That's what the girls say anyway. They are probably just hoping that he will turn into their own version of Edward from twilight. Nico has black wavy hair and onyx eyes that resemble a bottomless pit. He always wears skull clothing and this wicked skull ring with ruby eyes that sparkle in the sun.

Right now I am sitting in the cafeteria with my friends, like always. I'm kind of watching Nico eat right now. I don't even know why though so don't ask. Suddenly an arrow is shot into the table less than an inch away from his hand. I along with several others gasp but he, seemingly unfazed, stands up and turns around. I follow his gaze to see a punk girl walking towards him. She walks up with a smirk on her face and immediately grabs his face and pulls him in for an intense make out session. I feel my eyebrows raise subconsciously. Who the hell is she?

She finally pulls away and a few of the popular girls shriek with disgust and anger that their Edward was kidding another girl. The mystery girl then whispers something in his ear and he grins widely. They both dash out of the cafeteria and I can see them get in s car through the window. I never see Nico di Angelo again.

Sorry it's 1am I'm really tired so it might be bad but I hope you liked it!