66 Blake

Ok so this chapter is going to be a bit more like the very first few, enjoy!

CALLING ALL FAIRYTAIL FANS!
Ok so I need your guys' advice! I have this really cool idea for a fairytail fanfic and I won't explain it quite yet I just wanted to know if any of you would be willing to read it once it's published? If so, comment here!

Today is the day, the day I'm finally going to ruin Piper McLean... I think to myself with a smirk as I make my way through the busy halls. My name is Blake Christner, and yes, obviously I'm a girl! You should already know who I am anyways.

I spot my prey at her locker, dressed in boring clothes that just make her uglier the longer you look. My confidence continues to grow as I look back to the four friends who walk on either side of me, and snicker quietly. Oh, this is going to be so much fun! Well, at least for me it will be! Piper on the other hand...
I notice people gathering around to watch the little "fight" that should soon take place, not that I'd actually ever get physical, I can't let that dirtbag ruin my pretty face after all. When I finally reach her, I lightly tap her shoulder twice, and she sighs as if she senses who it is. Then she turns around to face me, neither angry not scared, in fact she looks pretty emotionless. Though the bell had rung a few minutes previous, none of the students made any attempt to go home just yet. Oh well, that's what I wanted anyway; more people to see Piper's inevitable downfall.

"Hi Piper!" I sing with a fake, sweet voice and she responds in a similar manner.

"I couldn't help but be curious... Why don't you have a boyfriend? Are you lesbian, or just to ugly for any guy to fall for?" I say and burst into laughter, my friends joining me obediently. I hear a few chuckles here and there from the onlookers, but most of them are simply watching eagerly for her reaction to my fantastic insult.

She opens her mouth to speak, but before any words come out, I see a shadow loom over my enemy.

"Insult my girlfriend one more time and you'll be sorry." A tall, and not to mention EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE guy spits out and I nervously take a step back. I begin to say something snide back, but then I look into his stormy eyes and see just how angry the blond hunk really is. So I do the only thing I can, which is purse my lips in distaste and walk away silently. I'll defeat you someday, Piper McLean...

But today was not that day.