•40• The New Olympians

It had been three years since Percy and the others had been made immortal. And just when they thought life couldn't get any better, the Olympians had made the decision to step down and the their children take over. They would still be immortal, of course but they would now live more relaxing lives on Olympus as their children would be in charge of their duties.

Now three years ago, the only new gods were the seven and Nico di Angelo. But now that the Olympians were stepping down they needed a few other gods to represent them.

So Percy took over for Poseidon.
Annabeth for Athena and Hera.
Jason for Zeus, as Thalia was a hunter.
Hazel took over Pluto's realm (riches and the earth) while Nico took over Hades realm (the underworld) but Nico was allowed on Olympus when he liked.
Katie took over for Demeter.
Travis and Connor took over for Hermes
Frank took over for Ares
Will took over for Apollo.
Piper took over for Aprhodite.
Pollux took over for Dionysus.
Leo took over for Hephaestus.
Artemis remained with her hunters.

So now their were thirteen Olympians. The immortal but not quite gods were now Calypso, Clarisse and Chris. Lou Ellen and Lillian Green were made immortal to become trainees of their mother, Hecate.

CALEO
"Caly?! Where did you put my blueprints?" I shout to my wife and I can hear footsteps coming up behind me.

"Did you check under all of your crap?" She asks smirking as she slides my things over and out of the way. Sure enough, my blueprints are right there.

My cheeks heat up as Calypso laughs at me but a kiss on the cheek makes me forget about the embarrassment. "Come on, I'll help you with that later but now we have to go and drop Festus off at the party."

Schist! I had completely forgotten about the party! Our son Festus is Fourteen years old so him and his friends stopped having real birthday parties a few years ago. A few of them are just going to see a new movie, I think it's called kill men? Uhhhh- oh yeah! Kingsman: the secret service!

And obviously since Caly and I are both immortal, Festus is a god, so there is no need to rush in having other children. And you know what's ironic? Festus is the god of purity and happiness! He has dark brown, wavy hair and hazel/golden eyes. Anyways, after I call for him, Festus comes hurtling down the stairs and the three of us leave. We hop into our family car (which I invented, some of you might remember it from a previous chapter) and we drive off.

I watch as the four boys head into the theatre, shoving each other and joining around. If only they knew who their best friend really was! Once Caly and I are sure that Festus is okay (even though he is perfectly capable of protecting himself) we hop back into the car and drive to the cactus club café, one of my favourite restaurants around. Time to go see some friends!

PERCABETH
As I cradle little Bianca in my arms, I let my mind wander and think of how extremely lucky we are! I've been the queen of the gods for almost fourteen years now but it still hasn't completely sunk in. I am now thirty four years old but I still look twenty-five. Well, obviously I am a goddess I can look however I want.

Percy and I became immortal at 17, had our first child at 18 and became the rulers of Olympus at 21.

Our first son Luke is sixteen years old and he is the god of sacrifice, risks and is the guardian of young children. He has blond hair and blue/grey eyes, just like My old friend Luke did. But it doesn't make me sad, it gives me hope.

Bianca is only nine months old but she is the sassiest little baby I have ever seen! She has black hair and grey eyes with little flecks of sea green in them. She is the goddess of directions, formations and selflessness. She will also be the guardian of artists and performers.

"Hey wise girl!" Percy says, prancing into the room and kissing me. I hear a gagging sound behind us so I turn my head to see Luke there. I simply roll my eyes at him and say "Oh please, it's not like you haven't kissed Oppostrara yet." Luke's face heats up at this and he looks down at his feet with Percy grins at him. Oppostrara is our friends who are also gods' daughter. Nico and Will have created her out of their powers and with the help of Eileithyia, the goddess of babies and childbirth. Let's just say that us four parents are pretty sure they are past the "friend stage".

"We're going now Luke, so make sure you take care of your sister, okay?" Percy says seriously and Luke nods, smiling kindly. Percy and I head out the door and hop into our motorcycle, me wrapping my arms around his torso and holding on tightly. I can't wait to go and meet everybody!

SOLANGELO
"Yes you can go see a movie with Luke after we get back!" I tell my daughter and she jumps up into the air, squealing and hugging both me and my husband Nico.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She exclaims, her golden hair flying everywhere. She always braids her hair or puts it into a messy bun, she has dark blue eyes and a pale and delicate complexion with soft features. Oppostrara comes from opposto (opposites) and attrarre (attract) in Italian. Nico and I basically took opposites attract and mash it up in Italian. She is the goddess of opposites, borders, attraction and memories.

The three of us finally get into our car and we drive off to my sister in law, Hazel's palace to drop off Oppostrara. She would be babysitting their little boy until we finished up with dinner. After wards she would go on that date with Luke. Luke is sixteen and my daughter just turned thirteen so yes, she is younger than him but I trust the two of them plus we are immortal so age doesn't exactly make a difference.

Then Nico and I continue driving to go and see some of our best friends.

Next part will come out ASAP! And to whoever wanted a Declan p2, that will come up soon! :) Thanks!!!!!!!