•11• Quin

I'm continuing thanks to you guys! I've decided that I will do a little bit of a "special" chapter every ten parts, so ya! Thanks a ton! ~Rhea

Where is he?! I can't find Nico anywhere!

I'm Quin Tesler and I have a huge crush on this guy named Nico di Angelo. We go to high school together and are in the same english and P.E classes. He is by far the hottest guy in school but refuses to date any girl... or guy that asks him out!

I think he's just saving himself for me, I mean we're kinda friends!

I run outside into the parking lot where nobody is left, except for a very loud group of kids, that is! I walk over to them and tap a big, mean looking girl on the shoulder.

"What?" She says, annoyed.

"I was wondering if you know where a guy named Nico is?" I asked. Hey! Might as well!

"Oh yeah! He's just talking to Will around the back of the school. I wouldn't interrupt them..." Says a tall, blond guy but I'm already long gone, running to the back of the school.

Call me obsessed but honestly, EVERYONE is obsessed with Nico do Angelo. I'm just making sure I get him before someone else does.

Anyways, I turn the corner to find Nico with another blond guy, making out. My eyes widen and I scream. They both freak out and jump to face me.

"Oh, sorry you had to see that Quin." Nico grimaces and I stomp towards him.

"You cannot be gay! No!" I scream in disbelief and fury.

Then Nico glares at me and I cower back. He narrows his eyes at me and spits out.

"You know what Quin? I can be whatever the hell I want to be, so back off!" He hisses and I spin around, stomping away.