•3• Max

You mean you don't know me? Well that must suck for you! I'm Max Tenako and I rule Goode High. The ladies love me and the guys fear me. I'm captain of the football and basketball teams and the other sports that I don't take charge of? They suck!

I'm in my senior year here at Goode and I will be more than glad when high school is over!

The bell rings and I grin, time for P.E!

I expect to see the normal bin of basketballs when I walk in. But instead I find a big box of wooden swords. What?

Then two guys walk in... One of them looks younger than me!

"Who the hell are you!?" I exclaim, I'm quite annoyed.

"We will be your gym teachers for the next few days." Said the younger one. "So stop being an arrogant prick and get your head out of the gutters!"

My mouth opens I'm shock. No one talks to me like that, I clench my teeth but stay silent. I'll make them sorry when we start this stupid unit!

"We will be learning sword fighting for the next few days. Now, before we begin would anyone like to challenge me at a duel?" The older one says with a smirk. He is super lean, with black hair and sea-green eyes, I could take him.

"I will!" I state confidently and the girls giggle and swoon.

I walk up to him and grab a sword, taking a starting position. His sword looks, no it is made out of wood but it seems... strange. Whatever.

The young one yells GO! and immediately the mystery guy attacks with rapid stabs and slashes. I'm caught off guard and he manages to trip me! I get back up and growl.

I run at him but he simply stands there, until I'm only swords length away from him. He dodge all of my attacks! He fake yawns and simply (not really) hooks his sword under mine and twists it. My sword flies out of my hand and clatters on the ground.

Guy number one (Percy) and guy number two (Nico) says

"Now to the real training."