ch. 49 It's nice to meet you all

CH. 49 It's nice to meet you all.

(Duke POV)

Bernard's little siblings were in the living room with me.

I stared at each of their faces, and they all looked adorable to me.

I can tell which brother was the one who became the big brother after Bernard left.

"Duke, these are my little siblings. This is Klein, the one who was born after me. He is fourteen." Bernard said, causing my eyes to widen.

There was a big gap in age between Bernard and his brother Klein, but you can tell Klein's amount of respect for his brother.

"Nice to meet you, Duke," Klein said, smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you as well," I said to him, returning my smile.

"This is my other little brother Kenneth. He's the one after Klein. This is Isabelle, and this is the youngest Daisy." Bernard said, putting his hand on the youngest, who looked at me with big pretty eyes.

"Hello," Daisy said in a soft voice.

"Hello to you too, young lady. This is baby Kami." I said.

"She's my daughter," I said.

"She's precious." Kenneth, Bernard's little brother, said.

"Thank you," I said, smiling.

"Jelly Bean is genuinely adorable; you all will be awestruck by her," Bernard said.

"Of course we would; she's the cutest new member of the family," Isabelles said, causing my heart to bursting from that statement.

"I want to dress her up," Daisy said.

"Oh goodness," Klein said.

"Daisy, she's not a doll, you know," Kenneth said.

Daisy playfully rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"I know, but I always wanted a baby sister." She said, causing Bernard's eyes to widen.

"Well, technically. Kami would be your niece." Isabelle said.

"Yeah," Klein said.

My eyes widened because the only way where Baby Kami will be official niece is if Bernard and I were married.

I turned my stare to Bernard and noticed that his cheek was a slight red.

"Well, it'll happen," Daisy said.

"Will you like to hold her?" I asked Daisy.

She nodded her head in excitement.

"Yes." She said.

"Okay, come to have a seat on the couch, and I will sit her on you, okay?" I said to her, and Daisy followed my instructions.

I could tell that she was excited to have Baby Kami sitting on her lap.

When I sat on the couch next to her and place Baby Kami on her lap, I watch as Daisy's eyes widened in amazement.

Baby Kami looked up at Daisy with her big eyes and smiled at her.

"She's so Precious, Precious Kami," Daisy said as she rubbed Baby Kami back.

I found the whole scene so adorable. I could see myself having more kids in the future.

The thought causes my face to get hot, I glanced at Bernard and found him staring at the scene as well, and he was smiling.

I didn't know if he was thinking the same thing I was, but when his stare turned to me, and his smile widened. I have a feeling he was. Sometimes it felt like Bernard and I were connected on certain things than I thought.