CH. 17 Anything Else?

CH. 17 Anything else?

(Duke POV)

I opened the door to my apartment holding the door open for Bernard.

I closed the door and face him smiling.

He raised a brow? A laugh was let out from him.

"What?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. Making my way towards the living room and sitting on the couch.

I patted the seat next to me.

"Come sit next to me," I said, placing all the stuff animals on the coffee table and some chocolate bars we've got from Dalton Restaurant.

He came and sat next to me. I smiled at him.

I turned to face him, giving him my full attention.

"So did you have a good time?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his face.

"Duke, you know I had a great time today. Honestly." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah, but I wanted to hear it. You can't blame me. It's nice knowing that you made someone you like happy." I said and he looked at me.

"Is that so?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes, that is so. So have you ever been given a necklace before?" I asked him nervously.

"No? Why I've also never worn one." He said and I showed him the necklace on my neck while giving him a box.

"Open it," I said in a serious tone.

He did what I said, opening the box and his eyes widen at the necklace that was identical to mine.

"I want you to have it, today is a very special day because today is the day I ask you an important question. Bernard, would you like to be my boyfriend, as in mine and only Mine. I'll also be yours and only yours. It's all about you and Baby Kami. Of course, our family and friends are important to me but you're extremely important and today I did a lot of things today that I have never done before. I like it, I especially like it because it was done for you and with you." I said and his eyes widen even more.

"So, I got us matching Necklaces. That we both can wear so that people can see that I am yours and that you're mine." I said softly, wondering if he would be okay with this.

This is going to be my first relationship, I have no experience getting into a romantic relationship and I have no experience of being romantic with anyone. He is going to be my first partner and I don't think I want any other partners so, I was going to put a huge amount of efforts into this relationship and make sure that he is my last partner.

"You want me to be your boyfriend?" Bernard asked me looking at me.

I let a small chuckle and nodded my head.

I got the necklace out of the box and held it in front of him.