CH. 34 Woke up to him

CH. 34  Woke up to him

(Bernard POV)

I woke up from the most comfortable sleep I have ever had.

I look to find Duke in my arms still which caused my heart not only to leap but my feelings to roar in happiness.

Yesterday was something amazing and it was something special.

It was my first time being intimate and the fact that I got to experience that opportunity with someone like Duke just made it even more special.

He told me that he loves me yesterday, Duke is in love with me.

It honestly is a wonderful feeling of being in love with someone who feels the same way about you.

I looked down and saw that Duke looked peaceful sleeping on my chest.

I honestly am looking forward to getting used to this.

I ran my fingers through Duke's hair, not wanting to wake him up but unable to keep myself from just touching him. Even though he was laying on me and I was able to feel him, I had a craving to just touch him.

So that's what I found myself doing.

Running my fingers through his hair and also rubbing his back.

I don't know how long I was doing that, I felt a kiss on my arm.

I smiled knowing that Duke was up.

"Good morning," I said to him.

"Mmm, good morning. Am I going to get my hair played and my back rubbed every single time, because if so then I am looking forward to that very much." He said, lifting up his head so he could make eye contact with me.

I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to come off as annoying or too clingy.

"I want to kiss you right not but I'm not sure you'll be able to handle my morning breath," Duke said, I shooked my head and pressed my lips to his.

"I wanted to kiss you too and I can handle your morning breath. Just hope you could handle mine." I said and he laughed giving me a kiss.

"I can handle it just fine." He said to me.

"What do you want for breakfast." He asked me, giving my chest a kiss.

Being with him like this felt good.

"Anything you want to make is fine with me," I said, not really being picky with what I'll have for breakfast anyway.

"Hmm, Okay. Let's go shower and get ready for the day." Duke said getting off of me.

I watched him get off the bed and the first word that appeared in my head had me chuckling.

'Yummy.' I thought.

He raised a brow, looking at me with a confuse but amuse expression.

"Is something amusing?" He asked me.

I shook my head but got out of the bed, watching as his eyes lower themselves down my body.

We were both naked and I stood in front of him as I spoke.

"Nothing, I thought it was just funny how when I saw you standing there, I immediately thought how yummy you looked," I said, watching as his eyes widened.

I tilted my head.

"You look delicious as usual," I said, rubbing my hand on his back.

"Are you sore?" I asked him.