CH. 39 This is Amazing

CH. 39 This is amazing.

(Duke POV)

Grocery shopping was something that I found myself enjoying with Bernard and Baby Kami, we actually had a good time and enjoyed ourselves.

We also happened to have got all three of us Aprons, chef hats, and oven mitts.

It was a cute family match.

We got back home and Bernard instantly told me to go sit down and relax or do something that I enjoyed.

That he and baby Kami would handle dinner.

I chuckled at that but did exactly what he said.

I decided to catch up on some graphic design.

After taking amazing pictures of them.

Baby Kami looked adorable in her chef hat.

Who would have thought I would be taking cute pictures like this of my daughter.

My daughter, a daughter, a little girl who I love so much already.

I opened my laptop and started working on things.

My phone dinged and I saw it was a text message from an unknown number.

'Hey, my friend said I should text you if I'm looking for a good time.' the text message said.

I felt angry and embarrassed.

I blocked the number and deleted the message.

The old me would have responded to that and went with it.

Music was playing lightly in the kitchen and I smiled as I turned to look at Bernard dancing with Baby Kami.

I chuckled at that and took a video.

Bernard was so into the music that he didn't even know I was filming which made it even cuter.

I place my phone down and focus on some assignments, I looked at my email and responded to some clients regarding the work they wanted to be done.

The kitchen started to smell really good, I glanced up to find Bernard putting a spoon into Baby Kami mouth whose eyes widened at the taste.

She giggled and Bernard smiled.

I continued staring at their interaction and it was the cutest thing ever.

Bernard was definitely meant to be a dad and he's doing an amazing job at proving that.

This was a moment that I enjoyed and appreciated very much.

Just being around them both was something that just made me feel good.

I continued working on my work, enjoying the sound of laughter coming from the kitchen.

An hour later, Bernard and Baby Kami came into the living room.

"Dinner is ready my love," Bernard said.

I smiled standing up.

"Oh yeah, smells really good," I said going up to them and giving them both a kiss.

"You both did an amazing job," I said, removing some flour from their faces.

"My two little chefs," I said, wrapping my arms around them and cuddling towards them.

"You two rock. Alright, I'm hungry. Let's go eat." I said.

I walked towards the table and the food on the table was mouth-watering.