CH. 35 I am loving it

(Duke POV)

Never in my life would I have ever thought I would be in the kitchen, making someone breakfast besides my Mother.

That was something that I would have laughed about doing if someone told me that it would happen.

It's quite amusing but something that I didn't mind, I quite enjoyed it, didn't think it would ever happen but here I am, preparing a meal for someone I just had sex with, no to someone I just made love with.

Just the thought of that had my body getting heated.

What made my face even hotter is the fact that he told me that he would let me do him later.

I found myself looking forward to it.

I am sore, but I didn't mind it. It was proof that what happened between us, happened between us and I found myself being happy that I was sore.

After I got over the pained, I enjoyed it very much.

I wanted to make breakfast special for him and different for me, which is why I came up with the idea to make an Amish breakfast.

I was using my tablet to look up recipes.

I came across Amish Potato Pancakes, Amish cheesy breakfast casserole and another recipe that I decided to substitute Turkey sausage in it, it was made with cornmeal mush and it wasn't something that looked hard to make for me, so I decided to give it a try.

I watched him interacting with Baby Kami in the living room.

I continued cooking breakfast, chuckles leaving my mouth from listening in to his and Baby Kami loud conversation that they were having in the living room.

I was done with breakfast and putting it on the table, I felt nervous.

Hoping that he would like the food I made for him.

It was when I place the coffee pot and pitcher of Orange juice, that I announced that breakfast was ready.

I heard him coming towards the table and when I looked up, he was smiling at me.

"It looks amazing, honestly." He said in a soft voice.

My heart leaps and I chuckled.

"Don't say that yet, you haven't tasted it," I said to him.

He let out a chuckle but I was serious about what I said.

We put Baby Kami in her high chair and sat down.

"Do you want to do a silent prayer or just eat?" I asked him.

His eyes widened.

"Wow." He said looking at me.

I didn't know what he meant by that and I guess he noticed my confusion.

"No, you just shocked me. We can have a silent prayer, I don't mind it." He said to me smiling.

"Okay," I said.

He closed his eyes and so did I.

The kitchen was quiet, Baby Kami didn't even make noise also.

It's like she knew it wasn't time to.

"Okay," Bernard said and I opened my eyes.

He was smiling at me.

"Thank you." He said and I nodded my head.

I had found out that Amish families have silent prayers before and after the meal.