CH. 18 He's Mine

Ch. 18 He's Mine

(Bernard POV)

My eyes widened at what was just said, I knew my cock was hard and the very fact that Duke's hand was on my cock did get it even harder.

I knew pre-cum was forming on top of my cock, especially with what Duke just said.

I groaned, feeling his stare at me.

"Bernard. Can I?" He asked me again, almost like he was begging.

"Yes," I said, my face was heated on the fact that he was going to do what I knew he was going to do.

"Yes, what?" He asked me and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"Yes you can," I said, I heard a chuckle come from his mouth and I felt his hand on my pants, unbuttoning it and lowering my zipper.

For some reason, the sound of my zipper being lowered was the loudest thing in the whole entire apartment.

My Senses were on alert.

I felt him tug my pants down and I lift myself up so he could do that with no problem.

He took my pants off and threw them on the floor, I was just left with my boxers.

"You're very big." He said causing me to put a hand on my face.

"I really like your size." He said touching my cock that was covered by the boxer.

He gently pulled my boxer down, I felt the cool air hit me instantly.

"I really really like your size." He said again, but this time I could feel his breath on me.

I lowered my eyes and took in on the fact that Duke was staring at me.

Was he staring at me this whole entire time saying what he was saying?

Why?

He continued staring at me as he stuck out his tongue, running it from the bottom to the top of my cock.

I moaned, for some reason, I couldn't stop looking at Duke, he smirk at me and took me into his mouth which received a loud moan from me, the feeling of my cock in his mouth drove me insane.

"God," I said, surprised that I did as I felt Duke move his mouth up and down on my cock, doing something with his tongue on the vein that was on the back of m cock while he was sucking me off.

I couldn't help myself, my hand found it's way to Duke's hair and I ran my fingers through his hair. Something I always wanted to do and let myself continue moaning. I was enjoying this and I damn well was going to take advantage on enjoying it.

I could feel his tongue all over my cock, this was an experience I've never felt and I rolled my eyes back letting out a loud moan that took over the whole apartment.

"Baby," I said and Duke ran his tongue slowly on the vein that was on the back of my cock.

"Baby, I'm going to," I said but I didn't finish my sentence.

I came in his mouth, I thought he was going to stop sucking me off when I said that I was going to but he didn't.

My eyes widen as I brought my head down, he swallowed my cum.

"Duke," I said and he laughed, his eyes staring at me with an expression that brought shivers down the body, the good shivers.

"You didn't have to-" I started to say but he shook his head.

"It's fine, I wanted to anyway. I don't mind your taste." He said looking down at my cock.

I knew I was blushing.

"I don't mind anything that I just did." He said.

He brought his stare back up and smiled.

"Your noises sounded nice." He said which I knew had my face red.

He laughed and lowered his self on top of me, laying his head on my chest.

"I'm serious, they were nice. Very nice." He said causing me to chuckle wrap my arms around him.

"That was nice," I said and he laughed.

"Thanks, honestly. I was a little nervous because I didn't want to disappoint you, this was the first time I ever gave a blow job and I wanted to go all out and make it worth it for it also being your first time." He said and I felt my heart beating extremely fast against my chest.

"I can feel your heart beating." He said and my arms around him tightened.

"Good, because you're the reason why it's beating so fast," I said and he raised his head to look at me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked me and I nodded my head.

I felt his lips pressed against mine and I moaned, putting my hand behind his head, kissing him back and loving every moment of it.

He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad we're boyfriends." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah, so am I," I said softly.

"I hope you didn't mind how I behave today, I really like having you in my life and also having you in Baby Kami's life." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks for having me," I said and he chuckled.

"So I guess you don't mind laying on top of me like this?" I asked him and he laughed a hearty laugh.

"Yeah, I guess not. I also wouldn't mind having you on top of me either." He said.

"Is that so?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yes." He said and I sat up pulling him up with me. I stood up, raising my boxers up with one hand while I had one arm still holding him.

"I guess, you're pretty strong." He said with his arms wrapped around me.

"Mmm," I said walking towards his bedroom with him.

"I just want to lay in bed with you, make out and cuddle," I said, earning kisses pressed on my neck that made me happier.

"Don't ever leave me okay." He said, I entered his room and threw him gently on the bed.

"I'm not going anywhere, let me show you," I said crawling on the bed and making my way on top of him.

I grabbed his leg, bringing it up towards my hip and rubbed my hard on, between his legs.

"Fuck."Duke moaned and I groaned. I stopped, watch as his eyes widen because of me stopping.

I looked down at him smirking.

"Now, I'm going to have you obsessed with me," I said meaning each word.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Fan self. Sweet heaven it got really hot in here and I know why. These two are so cute, What is their SHIP NAME? COMMENT IT BELOW!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu