CH. 31 Glad that you don't mind

(Duke POV)

If I would have said that I have seen myself in a position like this, then I wouldn't be telling the truth.

This isn't something I saw happening at all what so ever, but this wasn't something that I minded at all what so ever.

I was being bold with all of this, I was taking this very well and I was impressed with it all.

This is just something I've never felt with anyone I have come across, so it had me feeling giddy.

It was going to be an adventure and I was going to enjoy the ride.

"Would you like to come to my bedroom," I asked him, excited about showing him something.

"Okay." He said as I led him into the bedroom.

His eyes widened when he noticed the mattress.

"You got a new mattress already, when? How? Where was I?" He asked and I turned around to smile at him.

"You were at work and yes to answer your question, yes I got a new mattress. For us." I said in a serious tone.

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"For us?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes for us," I said again.

"That makes me happy." He said.

"It does?" I asked him, seeing the genuine look he was giving me.

He grabbed my face with both of his hands and kiss me.

A moan left my mouth just from being touched by his soft lips.

I wasn't lying when I said he was becoming a really good kisser.

It was true, compared to how he kissed me the first time. I could tell he was inexperienced but

He walked up to me and smiled even wider.

"That makes me happy." He said.

"Good," I said to him.

I walked him towards the bed, gently giving him a push on it.

His eyes widened.

"Woah, this is really comfortable!" He said causing me to laugh.

"I know right, I thought the same thing," I said, looking at him as he laid on the bed.

"You know, it'll be even more comfortable with both of us sharing it." He said.

My eyes widened on how straight forward he just sounded.

"Oh is that so? Then let me not disappoint you then." I said, getting on the bed, on top of him as I pressed my lips against him.

His hand was on the back of my head, and I felt him run his fingers through my hand which drove me crazy.

I like it so badly when he did that.

"I have the craving to taste you, so I'm going to do just that," I said unbuttoning his pants.

I brought his pants down, also tugging down his shorts and my breath hitch as I saw his cock.

I was never intrigued by another man's cock before so it surprised me that Bernard cock had me feeling this way.

His size was honestly perfect for me, he is simply thick, big and long.

I stuck out my tongue and give it a lick, a groan came from him.

Which turned me on even, I put his cock in my mouth and begin to suck on it.

I wasn't experienced in that field, with any of this but I was just doing what felt natural.

The groaning and moaning coming from Bernard told me that he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

"That feels so good, it feels, amazing baby." He said as I went up and down with my mouth on him.

I felt the big vein he had on the back of his cock, I ran my tongue on it slowly. Which caused him to throw his head back.

His fingers were instantly running throw my hair.

I enjoyed doing this with me.

"Duke, I'm going to come." He said I continued doing what I was doing.

There was no way I was going to pull away, I wasn't going to miss any single drop.

Bernard came in my mouth, I swallowed it which had him giving me a dazy look.

I smiled.

"Did you like that?" I asked him.

"Yes, I loved it." He said, grabbing me to lay next to him.

Bernard was suddenly on top of me, pressing kisses all over my body which had me smiling.

I've never been treated so sweetly like this before, I was looking forward to all the things in Bernard and I relationship.

I felt his tongue on my nipple, which caused my body to jerk from excitement.

He looked up at me.

"Did you not like that?" He asked me.

I nodded my head quickly.

"Oh no, I liked it very much," I said, feeling my face already getting heated.

"Good," he said nibbling on it.

I felt his hand lowering itself, reaching my pant.

He unbuttoned my pants with one of his hands, dragging it down with my briefs.

My eyes widened on the fact that he was able to do that without removing his focus from my nipple that he was sucking on.

He moved to my other nipple and did the same thing.

I felt him moving his hand up and down on my cock with had me letting out moans.

"I love your size." He said as he quickened his pace which caused me to moan louder.

"I especially love the noises you make." He said, lowering himself.

His face was right in front of my cock, Bernard put his mouth on my cock and started to suck.

I immediately grabbed the sheets. Squeezing them as I let moans out my mouth.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I said. Moaning even louder.

"Mmm." He said while going up and down on me.

The sound he made with his mouth added a tingle on the sensation I was already getting from my cock.

When he mimics the same thing I had did with his vein on his cock to me, I immediately came right there in his mouth.

Gasping on the fact that he felt so much better at doing that.

I heard him swallow and Bernard made direct eye contact with me.

"Yummy." He said, bringing his self towards me, he kissed my neck and the fact that I felt hornier just turned my mind wild.

"Bernard," I said.

"Hmm?" He said.

"I want you."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well, Duke is whip. What do you all think will happen in the next chapter.

Give this Chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu