CH. 28 "What took place"

CH. 28 What took place

(Geneva POV)

*What took place, between Brooke and Geneva*

Being invited by two friends that I made recently is amazing, especially when they have such an adorable little girl.

A little girl that deserves to be spoiled.

I smirked as I entered the store.

My heels were making clacking sounds as I made my way to the aisles.

I love gifting people and helping them. Maybe I just had that nurturing personality in me.

There's differently a story behind Bernard and Duke, whatever it was. I am definitely going to be rooting for them both.

Definitely had my Fujoshi tendencies hitting the roof.

I smiled as I made my way to the little girl's aisle.

"Oh look how cute these clothes are," I said grabbing them.

The truth was, I'm a shopaholic, but for the greater good of it, that is.

It's not like anything I was buying was going to waste. Most of them were things I would donate, give to shelters, gift them to people or keep them myself.

My friend Egypt would point out that I had a good heart, but I still ended up getting left by someone I cared the most.

I shook my head away from my thoughts.

"Happy thoughts, Geneva. Happy thoughts." I said walking further down the aisle and taking things and placing them in the store shopping bag.

Right in front of me, was the most amazing gift that I could ever give to a baby.

A smile makes a way to my face. "Perfect," I said walking to towards the item.

"Oh, she's going to love this," I said picturing the little baby girl, giggling and smiling when she gets her new gift. I said walking towards the gift.

I noticed a woman was also walking towards the item and my eyes widened.

What is she doing? Has she lost her mind? Uh, no. Not going to happen, girlfriend.

I said quickening my pace.

The woman looks up, alerted from the noise my heels were making.

Her eyes widened, from that moment I noticed that she was a beautiful woman but I couldn't let that distract me.

I smiled at her as I made my way closer to the item before her hand reached it.

I took it off the shelf, shame. It was the last one. Oh well.

"I was about to get that." She said, I looked at her again and place a smile on my face.

"I'm sorry beautiful, but you had happened to be distracted and was too late. So, sorry." I said.

Her mouth dropped opened, I shrugged my shoulders and turned to walk away until I felt the box being tugged from my hands.

"Uh, excuse you?" I said, tugging the box back.

"You clearly saw me here first, knew I was going to grabbed that box and still took it. That's not right." She said.

"Listen, Miss. My hands touched the box first. So, it's not going with you." I said, tugging the box roughly from her. She lost her grip.