Ch. 15 He's having Fun

CH. 15 He's having fun

(Duke POV)

"Here you go," I said handing him the 6th stuff animal I won him.

He let out a laugh that brought chills down my bodies

He's having fun and that made me happy

"Thanks, here hold them. I'm going to win you something over there." He said pointing to some game.

"You sure you can beat it?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

I watched as he touches his chest as if I hurt his feelings.

"You've been winning stuff animals for me all night, I think it's time I tried." He said and I smiled.

"Go for it, babe," I said and I noticed the way his cheeks turned red from just me calling him babe.

"Okay, I'll be back." He said and I nodded my head.

I felt someone staring at me and I turned around to find two guys staring at me.

One with a disgusted look and the other with a envy looked.

I raised a brow towards the dude with the disgusted look.

"Problem?" I asked and He laughed.

"Nah, fag." He said and I laughed.

"Wow, that's all you have to say. Well if you don't have a problem stop staring at me before I do something about it. It's been a long time since I punched someone, my fist is begging for it." he shooked his head, his face getting red and walked away.

I looked at his friend that was standing there.

"I'm sorry about what he said, he's just mad today. Something happened at home." His friend said and I shrugged.

"It's fine, I don't let what strangers have to say affect me. I'm assuming he doesn't know." I said and his friend eyes widen, reading the question between the lines.

I don't know how I knew, I just did. His friend is definitely gay and has a serious crush on him.

"No he doesn't," He said and I slowly nodded my head.

"I'm Duke," I said giving him a nod, I would shake his hand but that was impossible.

"Evans, nice to meet you. How long have you guys been dating?" He asked.

I smiled at him.

"We actually just started, this is our first date," I said and Evans' eyes widen. He turned to watch Bernard trying to win the prize.

We both laughed at how happy he got when he did. Even the man giving him the prize chuckled.

"You two look good together." He said and I smiled even harder.

"He's coming over, I'll introduce him to you." Bernard came over with a curious look on his face.

Probably wondering who Evans was.

"Hey, I won you a prize." He said handing me the stuff Unicorn.

I smiled.

"It's great, thank you," I said and turned to Evans.

"This Evans, a new friend, and Evans this is Bernard," I said and Bernard smiled.

"Hi, Evans. Enjoying the fair?" He asked and Evans laughed.

"Yeah, it's better on Halloween," Evans said and Bernard's eyes widen.

"Really? How?" He asked and I laughed as Evans explained how it was better and I watched as Bernard's eyes widen with excitement.