CH. 30 She's adorable, isn't she?

(Bernard POV)

Showing Brook and Geneva, Jelly Bean was an interesting thing.

They had a discussion about who was going to spoil her the most with lots of things and I turned my head to look at Duke who couldn't stop laughing at the whole situation.

It was an amazing get-together and everyone got to know each other well, it was great introducing everyone to each other, my aunt and uncle to Duke's mom. Introducing my friends to them also, even having my friends meet.

Although, it seems their story is going to be interesting. Can't wait when it starts.

Everyone finally left, we were putting away Jelly Bean gifts. Since she had tons of them.

"This was sort of like a baby shower. Expect Baby Kami was involved." Duke said smiling as he looked at the gifts.

"Yes, everyone had a good time. I'm glad and Jelly Bean loved the attention and love she was getting from all her family." I said. Smiling at some gifts also.

"Oh yeah, she was soaking it up I tell ya. She enjoyed that damn cake too, now she's all passed out." Duke said as we turn to look at Jelly Bean who was laying on a blanket on the floor.

"I can't believe she's ours," Duke said, causing my heart to leap.

"Duke," I said in a soft voice.

"Hmm?" Duke said, turning to look at me.

I stared at him a couple of seconds before, I responded.

"You know, it really makes me happy when you say things like that. It honestly does, like you don't have to but the fact that you do just makes everything feel great." I said.

He tilted his head.

"Bernard, I really like you. Okay. Honestly, I do, I'm not a person that deals with relationships and yes this is all new to me but I am someone who now knows exactly what I want and what I want is this. I want you and Baby Kami to be a family. It might sound crazy to you but it's what I want. I want us to have days like this like we had today. I want our family to keep growing because I know it will and I want us to grow with each other." He said, I walked towards him and smiled.

"So, Jelly Bean is ours?" I said smiling at him.

"Yes, she's ours and she will always have two dads." He said I watch as his eyes lower to my lips.

"You're sweet you know that. Never thought you would be." I said, causing his stare to meet mine.

"I know, I really wasn't the best neighbor. Those days are gone, they're never coming back." He said.

"I know because you're mine," I said pressing my lips on his.

Goodness, I was never going to get tired of those soft lips of his.

I felt Duke's hands instantly go behind my back, to hold me there.

A groan left his mouth.

I smiled against his lips, moving my hands to his so I can pull them off my head.

A whimper left his mouth.

That tugged on my heart, Duke really wants me that much.

Him saying it was one thing, but hearing it in his voice and seeing it just stirs something else in me.

"We have to put Jelly Bean in bed," I said.

"Okay." He said softly, nodding his head.

He turned around, walking towards Jelly Bean and picking her up gently.

We walked together towards her bedroom, placing her on her bed.

"Goodnight my sweet baby girl," I said softly, pressing a kiss on her cheek.

"Safe dreams," I said, rubbing her hair softly.

I pulled away to find Duke look at me with a facial expression I couldn't explain.

He turned his head, placing a kiss on Jelly Bean cheek also.

"Goodnight my princess." He said.

He turned to walk away, heading towards the light switch.

I followed behind him, he turned off the light switch and closed the door.

I was going to turn around to tell him that Jelly Bean definitely looked like him especially as she sleeps until I found myself pushed against the wall.

My face was immediately grabbed by him and I felt his lips on mine.

I moaned instantly, wrapping my arms around and holding him tightly against me.

I felt him push his tongue towards my mouth and I opened my mouth knowing that I was not skilled at all what so ever but I wanted this and I know he wanted this kiss too.

I don't think he would mind this at all what so ever.

Duke twirled his tongue with mine and I followed his lead, doing exactly what he did and we spent time-fighting for dominance with our tongues.

He pulled back and pressed a kiss on my lip.

"You're getting good at this." He said, breathless.

His eyes flew open and a look came across his face.

I smiled softly at him.

"I'm just following your lead, you're the one who's a good kisser after all. I can't help it." I said, being honest with my words.

Duke let out a small laugh which caused my heart to tighten on the way my stomach turns in just from hearing his laugh.

"Really, so you'll learn things quickly if you follow my lead?" He asked me with a sneaky look on his face.

I raised a brow to that.

"Yes, why? What are your planning?" I asked him.

A smirk appeared on his face.

"Just something that we would both enjoy." He said, pressing a kiss on my neck.

"Hmm, something we would both enjoy? Do you mean neck kisses?" I asked him.

I felt him smile against my neck.

His hand lowered towards my pants.

"Something a little more intense than that." He said tugging my pants.

"If you don't mind." He said looking at me and making eye contact.

The look he gave me immediately had my dick harder than it already was.

"I don't mind," I said in a soft voice.

"Good."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh damn, it's getting hot in here with these two. *Fans self* who's ready for this? Because I sure am.

What do you Dolls think Duke meant? Hmm? Any thoughts?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu