CH. 12 I like this

CH. 12 I like this

(Bernard POV)

Me, Geneva, Duke and Jelly Bean just came back from getting ice cream.

We were all sitting on the couch, eating our ice cream and having a casual talk.

Geneva said something funny which had me and Duke laughing, Jellybean joined in which caused us to laugh harder.

"If Kam Kam laughed at my joke it's real," Geneva said and Duke rolled his eyes.

"Oh boy Baby Kami, you got Gene ego boosting up now," Duke said smirking at Baby Kami who was licking her ice cream that Duke was holding up for her.

"She has good taste in jokes, you two should be proud. That means she'll know what to laugh at and what to not. I am honored to be her teacher." Geneva said which caused me to laugh as in image pop in my head of just the thought of her teaching Jelly Bean.

"Yeah, sure," I said and she smiled.

Suddenly my stomach growled and the room exploded with laughter again.

"Guess, we're all hungry," Duke said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"My Stomach gave me away," I said and Duke's eyes widen.

"I can cook us all something to eat?" Duke asked staring at us.

Geneva smiled. "I actually need to go, I would stay longer but I have some writing to do." She said smiling at us which got both our interest.

"You write?" I asked her and she nodded her head proudly.

"Yes, I'm an author to be quite honest." She said which caused Duke mouth to drop open.

"Wow seriously, what do you write," Duke asked, as Geneva stood up giving Jelly Bean a kiss on her head.

"Well BL books and Yaoi stuff, I also do comics. I'm pretty much a fujoshi." She said smiling. I was confused because I had no idea what that was. I was going to ask until Duke beat me to it.

"What's that?" He asked as Geneva hugged him and then me.

"Well, I write gay romance book, comics and short stories, and a Fujoshi is a woman who is crazy over Yaoi. Yaoi is a term to describe man and man basically." She said smiling.

My mouth dropped open.

"Guess we picked a good friend," Duke said smiling.

I laughed. "I was wondering why you were so understanding of us," I said and Geneva gave me a soft smile.

"It doesn't matter who you decide to love. As long as you're not a pedophile or a sicko. I ship it. I always go to LGBT Parades with my sister, she's a lesbian and they're so much. You two have to come to the one this year." She said and I was going to say I don't know because I wasn't sure how Duke would take it.

I mean this was all new for him after all.

"Sure will go! Will bring Baby Kami too and take pictures! It'll be fun." He said and my eyes widen.

I had a small smile on my face.

"Yeah, sounds nice." She nodded her head.

We got up and walked her to the door, she gave us both a kiss on the cheek, telling us she'll text us when she got home safe and left.

"Geneva is cool right?" Duke asked and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Yeah, I should introduce you three to Brooke. She's cool also and I think it would be cool to add her to this friend group." I said laughing.