CH. 20 We got Her back

CH. 20 We got her back

(Bernard POV)

I was standing next to Duke, he was smiling as we waited on my Aunt's and Uncle front door.

The door opened and My Uncle popped out smiling.

"Hey you two, come in come in. The girls are in the Kitchen." He said, giving us both a hug as we made our way into the house.

"Did you three have a good time?" Duke asked my Uncle as we made our way to the kitchen to find Jelly Bean in a baby stool next to my Aunt who was making something.

"Yes, we did." My Uncle said walking to my Aunt, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

As soon as Jelly Bean saw us she starts smiling, giggling and making baby noises while looking at us.

"Well, it looks like someone missed us," I said walking to Jelly Bean and picking her up, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Duke laughed and walked to us, smiling at us and rubbing Jelly Bean back.

"She didn't give you two trouble?" Duke asked them, I turned around looking at my Family.

My family. I smiled on the way that sounded in my head. It was beautiful, just saying it and looking at each of them, finding out it fit them perfectly.

"No she was such an amazing fun Angel, we had a lot of fun and she's such a sunshine, her smile is amazing. She has your smile Duke, you two are going to do a great job on raising her." My Aunt said.

"I'm glad you guys had a good time with her and I'm glad she didn't give you two trouble, it was a new thing for us to do, I was a little worried but I see that Baby Kami here was a good girl," Duke said looking at his daughter who turned her head around at the mention of her name and stretches her arms out to him.

Duke took her from me and I let out a chuckle on how she wrapped her arms around him and the way Duke held on to her tightly smiling.

"So how was your date." My Aunt asked us both, my eyes widen and she let out a chuckle.

"It was a date, We knew that but I want to know how well it went." She said smiling at us.

"Well from the way Duke is smiling extra hard over there, I can tell it went pretty well." My Uncle said which caused me to look at Duke's face to find him smiling.

Jelly Bean looked at us both and smiled.

I let out a laugh.

"Yeah, it went well. We're both dating, so we're boyfriends now." I said and My Aunt cheered.

"Yay, so I have two Nephews and a little girl added to the family. That's great." My Aunt said causing me to smile.

Duke let out a laugh.

"I'll be honored to be your nephew if you'll have me, I told Bernard that I am really serious about him and I'm happy you guys are accepting," Duke said.

My Uncle smiled. "Of course, I know you two have a lot to learn about each other but a word of advice from me. No matter what happens, don't push each other away just sit there and listen to what both of you have to say, talk to each other, understand what you two are feeling and how you want to overcome what you're going through. Communication and trust is a huge key to relationships. So is believing your partner's soul." My Uncle said.

I found my Aunt smiling at my Uncle, with love in her eyes and I wanted to feel that, I knew that I would feel what they felt for each other with Duke.