CH: 61 I'm Engaged

CH: 61 I'm Engaged

(Bernard POV)

I can't believe it. I, Bernard, am engaged; Duke, my partner, proposed. I was taken aback by this unexpected turn of events. Duke had been showing excitement over the past few days, but I attributed it to our busy schedules and upcoming plans.

I was overwhelmed by Duke's effort in proposing; it was one of the most heartwarming moments of my life. As we stepped into our home, I couldn't contain my gratitude and love for every meticulous detail of the night he had planned, from the soft music playing in the background to the flickering candles that adorned our living room.

I felt a kiss on my shoulder; my eyes fluttered open to find Duke staring at me softly.

"Are you tired?" He asked, kissing my shoulder again.

"No, I'm not tired. I was just letting the feeling overtake me of today." I said, smiling.

"I feel very happy," I said, meaning the words. I was feeling happy. That was the best way to describe the overall feeling that I was feeling.

"That's Good, as I am feeling the same way." He kissed my lips before trailing his lips to my ear.

"I was nervous the whole time." He said, causing me to let out a chuckle.

"You? Nervous. No way." I said, teasing him.

He bit my ear lightly, causing me to let out a moan.

"I was nervous." He said, raising his head to look at me.

"What if you had said no?" He asked me.

"That would have never happened." I said in a serious tone; there was no way I would reject his proposal.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I wasn't still nervous about it. As I was still nervous, but now that we got through that. All I feel is excitement." Duke said, taking my hand and kissing it.

"I am so happy that you accepted, and I can't wait for you to be my husband," he said, smiling.

"I can't wait, too; there's a lot that goes into wedding planning," I said. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"Yeah, but we'll be able to do it. It'll be fun, us planning our wedding together." Duke said.

"Gosh, I hope so." I said, causing Duke to laugh.

"I like how your mannerisms have changed ever since we've started dating." He said.

I felt my face start to heat up.

I noticed it, too; I found myself more easygoing now.

"Well, I have been around you more," I said, turning to put my face against his neck.

Duke smelled amazing.

"You smell good." I said to him, rubbing my nose on his neck.

"Do I? Do you like it? It's new." He said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah, I like it a lot." I said, taking a sniff of him.

"I think it suits you well." I said as I snuggled closer to him.

"Baby." He said, flipping me back on my back.

"Did you forget it's my turn?" He asked as he trailed his hand from my shoulder to where my crotch was.

"No, I didn't forget," I said, feeling his hand wrap itself around my cock.

"Good, because I wasn't going to let you forget it either." He said, moving his hand up and down.