Chapter 167

Hi guys! I'm sorry that this is a short chapter, I've been super busy today but I didn't want to let you guys dong again so I decided to upload even if it's short, ENJOY!!

My eyelids are heavy and I know it must be at least three am in the night. The moon isn't shining as brightly anymore but the night is still creeping into my dorm room. 

My eyes are about to close but before they can I hear a light knock on the door. My mind contemplates whether or not it's Stephanie but when I approach the door, I feel the electricity drawing me in, my body knows it's Miles. 

I open the door slowly, my long sleeves hiding my trembling hands, I haven't seen him in so long, it almost feels like my mind doesn't want to recognize him anymore. 

I close the third button of my already low enough shirt to avoid anything else but completely seeing Miles firmly, meeting him normally, as if we're nothing but friends if even that, friends don't see each other with a shirt buttoned-down, even if it's just one of three small white buttons. I pull the door open all the way and stare at his face, the face that's staring right back at me. 

Our eyes meet with a drastic charge of electricity, I feel it all over my body, I feel my body charging full of spark, electricity, and love. We stare at each other for a good minute before suddenly, Miles grabs a hold of me, my legs and arms in a reflex wrap around him. He shuts the door behind us as we're completely alone in the dorm room. 

We don't need to talk; we need each other. His hard hands grab around me, holding me firmly and close to him. I feel his body, I feel him perfectly against me and I want to stay this way forever.

Miles's POV

I hold my girl tight. For the first time in a fucking week, I feel like I'm sane. I feel fucking sane, finally. I needed her, and I have needed her. I've always needed Madison, ever since I laid eyes on her, I needed her to be mine. The empty city lights and buildings of New York city without Madison isn't fucking worth it. I need her right now. 

My hands hold her tightly against me and I spin her around and into the bed with me, on top of me.

"Oh, fuck, I need you, baby," I tell her softly even though it's so hard not to take her gith here right now. I want to enjoy this, take it slowly, feel her, and let her feel me. She sits on top of my torso as I slowly unbutton down her shirt, these buttons have nothing against my thick, firm, and tattooed arms. Madison closes her eyes, letting me take her shirt slowly off her shoulder before the long arms of the shirt rest on her hips. 

I kiss her lips and with every touch of our tongues, with every kiss, I feel ease, as if for the first time in a fucking week I can finally breathe. I remember what being alive is like and I want nothing more than her around me, that's all I need. I move to her neck and ease the tiredness and toughness in her body. 

Neither of us says anything but yet we're somehow communicating. I sit back up into the bed, feeling her as she sits on top of me, the room is dark and I love being able to see her in the moonlight. I slowly take off the shorts she's wearing, moving them completely away and staring at her black panties. 

Shivers run through me and I don't know how to act, I want to take her so badly right now, but I also want to take it as slow as I can, savoring every damn moment of this fucking heaven. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow, but tonight, I've got to make it count, I've got to get filled with her to make up for all the time we lost together. 

As she sits on top of my legs, her chest bare, her shirt resting on her lower stomach and her panties begging me to rip them off her, I notice just how beautiful she looks. 

Everything with her feels so heavenly, so at peace even though we're doing something so sinned upon in her world. My lips travel down her neck and to her chest and I notice that she doesn't have my necklace around her neck. 

I gulp down the pain that starts to slowly rise about what we'll be tomorrow, where we'll move on, the people we'll become and the relationship we'll have. I take off my shirt and her fingers drop themselves onto my jeans, unzipping slowly and carefully. I lay down and look at her, her body is warm against mine and I feel at home, this is where I belong. This; Madison, is exactly where I've needed to be, where I'll always need to be. 

I dig into my black jeans, taking out a condom and ripping the packet open. My fingers slowly traveled up her knees to her thighs and then to her panties as I move them to the side and help her completely zip my pants down, and through the opening in my underwear, I press her body against me, not bothering to take off her shirt completely or to remove my pants, hoping that I can have her for as long as I can.