Chapter 139

Miles uses the crutches to sway himself two steps ahead over the stairs until he finally reaches the top. 

At first, it felt intimidating but now, the more inside of Miles I get, the better it feels and now, the darkness that surrounds him feels familiar—it feels like home. I look at him with a smile, trying to hold a giggle from escaping my lips.

"You coming or what?" He smiles, throwing his crushes all the way down to where I'm standing, they land in front of me and slide on the black floor until they're stopped by my feet.

"You'll need those," I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck no I won't." He smiles, leaning against the black wall right in front of his bedroom. I look at him with a defeated smile before walking up the stairs toward him. 

I'm glad that it's Valentina's day off, with all of the chaos from today I know that Miles and I need to stay completely alone and deal through our mess alone. 

I still have no idea how to approach the dinner or if I even want to. My hair is wet and so is Miles's the pouring rain hasn't stopped and it's still knocking on every window, except now it feels so much calmer, homier somehow. 

My feet finally reach the top of the stairs and I'm greeted by a now shirtless Miles. His muscles give me a rush of electricity and I can't help but look at all of his tattoos while he smirks at me. 

I watch the familiar snake tail and snakehead and around it; Miles's cross necklace. The rain continues to tap outside but neither of us pay attention, our hair is wet but we don't mind the drops that fall at our feet. My eyes quickly glance up to softly gaze into his, they're soft even though he's playing something between a smirk and a smile on his perfectly pink lips. 

I bite mine as I watch his, the softness reminds me of the way he kisses my body, of the way they travel so effortlessly down my body, starting at my chest and ending at my inner legs, every time making me feel like I'm the only girl he has ever done this with. 

I stand up on my toes as I approach him, his smirk disappears slowly and his eyes close softly and slowly. I give him a small, soft, and slow kiss. 

Our lips touch and I can feel him on mine and as I detach from them I continue to feel the softness linger on my lips. His smirk disappeared but it quickly comes back as our lips are now inches apart. I gulp down softly before lowering myself down and off my toes. I stand there facing him as I walk to the side, looking at the '1999' tattoo right below his right elbow. 

I still remember the first time I saw it. It was when we went to the cabin and the first time he kissed me, the first time I truly realized how much I needed him, how much I wanted him. I walk behind him as he still stands there, not moving an inch as I examine his body. 

I touch his upper back, letting my fingers graze his soft and very slightly tanned skin, you almost can't tell it's tan, only when you're up close, only when you're touching him, only when you're feeling him. 

I let my breath his body as I walk to his left side, looking down at the rose on his left ankle. I examine his hands the way from his wrist to his elbow, his hand is covered in all kinds of tattoos that somehow go unnoticed, they're so effortless and not heavy, clinging to his skin so perfectly in an almost natural way. 

Painted roses stare back at me as I watch his skin from wrist to elbow. My fingers graze the tattoos on his arm before I examine his fingers that are so clean from any tattoos. His warm fingers intertwine with mine as he looks right into my eyes. 

The black wall behind him looks so fitting to his dark-hazel eyes. His gaze intensifies as his dark eyes blend with mine. Our breathing gets heavier and without a word, he picks me up into his arms, my legs wrapping around him instantly. His lips hit my neck softly, nibbling on the sensitive skin—the skin so sensitive to his touch. 

He carries me into his room as I cling to his strong arms, the ones that hold me so firmly in place. He kicks the door closed before pressing me against it, still in his arms. 

I kiss his soft lips, his tongue inviting itself to mine as he slowly let me slide off his hard torso and letting my feet slide to the floor, standing in front of him as he holds me tightly. 

His fingers travel from my back and slowly to hold my butt. He holds me firmly and tightly as he caresses me against his warm chest. The smell of his cologne lingers on his chest as I rest my head against his warm skin. 

His lips press hard against mine and before I know it, our tongues are dipping into each other's mouth, swirling around with nothing but passion. He detaches his lips from mine briefly and looks me in the eye.

"God, I need you, Madison." His hot breath hits my neck and instantly goosebumps flood all over me. His hands hold my hips as we somehow sway from the door to the bedroom. 

He helps me take off my shirt and somehow time feels like it's running out, we quickly throw my shirt on the ground, his hands are now all over me and we're kissing desperately as if it's our last time together. 

He holds me tightly as he kisses and nibbles on my ear, his hot breath tickling my skin and from his touch, my head leans back and I enjoy every single kiss, every touch he's giving me. As our bodies are colliding, I feel his pants tighten and I can't help but let a moan escape my lips which causes Miles to grunt and breathe even heavier. 

He unhooks my bralette and slides it desperately down my arms, throwing it on the floor. He stares at my chest, his lips parted and his eyebrows raised. 

He slowly takes my hand and places it on the zipper of his pants and my fingers uncontrollably slide it down, revealing his black underwear. 

The pants drop down to his feet but as he tries to get out of them, his cast doesn't let him and with our lips and bodies are pressed tightly together, he tries desperately to slide them down his cast with one hand.

"Fuck this." He says and with his strong arms, he rips the jeans throwing them far behind him. I give him a small chuckle but he qucikly grabs my body again, caressing me tightly to him. 

He grabs me up into his arms before laying me down on the bed harshly and hovering on top of me. His dark eyes look into mine as he stays above me, he quickly grabs protection out of his black nightstand before ripping it open with his teeth and bringing his hand along with the protection down to his private area. 

His hand quickly becomes free and he holds himself up on the bed, letting our bodies touch. He slowly touches me and soon, I can barely handle the feeling that comes with him. He presses against me harder and my body feels like a wave of electricity as I move with Miles's touch.