Chapter 147

Driving miles' Lamborghini has never been easy, but now, it's especially hard. Tears have been running from my eyes for what feels like five whole hours but yet I'm nowhere near halfway to Ohio. 

My mind is blank and I don't know what I'm doing, how I'm feeling, or where I'm really going. The only thing I can think about is Miles and what he's doing at the club, the thought of him wanting to go back in there makes my stomach churn and I almost want to get sick on the seat next to me. 

Images of girls dressed in little to nothing around Miles, makes me slam on the breaks as a reflex, only to get violent honks and cars swaying by. 

I quickly speed back up and before I know it, I'm passing all of those cars just like Miles always does. I sniffle as I turn on the radio, it plays a soft song that only makes me feel worse and the rap songs aren't much better. 

I end up turning it off just as quickly as I turned it on and now I'm left all alone, feeling just as bad as I did when we entered the club.

Miles's POV

Memories of me zipping Madison's bikini bra all the way down to reveal her perfectly sculpted breasts enter my mind and I know I've fucked up. Everything was going so good which makes me realize that that's exactly the sign I always get, the quiet before the storm, the good before the fuck-ups.

"Yo, Lacey," I call as much as it hurts, it hurts even worse knowing that I'm saying that name again.

"Back already?" She raises a brow and rushes over, her body bouncing up and down at me. I clench my jaw.

"I need a ride," I say and her face falls with surprise.

"A ride? Like a ride home?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah." I breathe.

"Oh, um, sure, I'll give you a ride." Lacey says but just as he does that same man that yelled at Madison earlier says, "Lacey, you're up on stage, you're not going anywhere."

"Shut it." She answers and I smirk at him. He notices and gives me a smirk of his own, "Hey buddy." He says before adding, "I would have let you have Lacey for that innocent girl you had with you earlier." His smirk grows and so does my anger. 

I didn't want to punch the damn sucker but now that my relationship with Madison is out the damn window, I might as fucking well. 

I smirk at him as I approach him, Lacey sees the clear anger in my eyes like she used to before, and tries to get in the way, her hands on my chest, but I can't feel it, I can't feel anything but anger. I push through her and walk toward the damned guy.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I smirk at him, asking the question calmly.

"You heard me." He says with a nasty look on his stupid face.

"Oh yes, I did," I say and am my fist into his stupid fat face.

"You son of a fucking bitch." The man yells back and before I know it, he jumps off his fucking chair and crushes my body under his. 

My shirt is peeled up as his fat fists ram themselves into my abdomen, panting it purple with every touch. I hear screaming and yelling over the loud music and the idiot turns back to take a look at his precious whores, and just as he does, I take my chance to punch the fucker in the throat, he quickly grabs it with both of his hands, choking for air. He's still kneeling over my tight black jeans but I manage to get away, pulling myself from beneath the asshole and as I stand up, I pull my shirt down over my now fucked up torso.

"Fuck you!" I scream as the looser still recovers.

"You dropping me off or what?" I ask Lacey and she nods before the both of us run into the rainy weather.

AS SOON AS we get into her shitty car she turns to me with that annoying face of hers.

"So, um, what happened?" She asks, pressing on the gas pedal slowly and carefully. I look at her and she looks at me but when I take my eyes off hers, she's still so involved in mine. I slowly reach my hand to touch her knee and she stops completely, letting go of the steering wheel and leaning back into the chair slowly.

"Oh, okay." She says, her tone soft, her voice relaxed, and her body ready for something it's not getting.

"Put your hands on the wheel," I tell her and she nods, blinking a few times, clearly oblivious to what's happening. And honestly, so am I, but I need life, I need to live, I can't let her drive like a fucking grandmother.

"Watch the road," I tell her, my voice slow and raspy and I can tell her ears are perked up, listening to every word. I press harder on her bare knee and her foot hits the pedal harder, speeding up the car.

"Miles!" She squeals and I let go, giving her a smirk that she smiles at.

"So where are we going?" She asks.

"Home," I say.

"And you're not coming with," I tell her and she stays silent, thankful both for the silence and the speed, she's not going nearly as fast as I do, but it's good enough for now.

"You still haven't answered my question." She says and I roll my eyes.

"I don't need to." I smile genuinely at her and so does she.

"You actually do." She smiles.

"And why is that?" I look into her bright blue-grey eyes. She flips her blonde hair behind her shoulder and stares at the road before looking back at me, "Well because I'm giving you a ride, and you don't want to piss off the driver." She says, her cleavage facing the road as she tries her best to navigate through the turns of the road through the heavy rain.

"Oh shit." She says and looks at me with horror. I stay silent until I take a look at the dashboard to see that there's no gas and we're in the middle of fucking nowhere.

"Great."

"Why the hell wouldn't you take care of that before leaving?" I ask her, slightly annoyed.

"I don't have enough to cover it." She answers and I just look at her.

"Hayden didn't do it for you?" I smile.

"Oh, don't be such a prick." She says, rolling her eyes. We both stay quiet as the car completely shuts down in the middle of a fucking forest.

"So what happened between you and her?" She asks, handing me a dark-green blanket and getting ready for whatever she hopes will come out of my mouth.