One

*Hey readers. Sorry to disturb but I have a new story called 'Love to hate me' and its a GojoXStudent story. I would deeply appreciate if you would check it out🙂. Happy reading!*

"Are you okay miss Honda? I wouldn't thought in a million years that I would be recommending you to seek help." "Sorry Mr. Principal that's just life". I said as I grabbed the document off his desk leaving the office. "I miss the old Miss Honda!" He said shooting up from his seat. I stopped and said "yeah, me too." And I walked away.

~~TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO THAT~~

"Hey Toru open up". I quickly jumped up from the couch running to the door. "You seem like your in a good mood" Lina said. "Yess I just got news from the school that I came first in the Junior State National exams, and I cant wait till I enter senior year to compete in the Seniors round." "Wow, your soo smart I'm happy for you" "lol Ew you sound like your my mom, your never sentimental about anything". I said laughing. "Ouch that hurts, I may not be you birth mom but I'm your social service officer until-" "yeah ik ik, until my parents come back from traveling around the world and return for me right?". "Bingo!" she said before we both started laughing. "well anyways I only stopped to bring you these groceries and check up on you, since i see your doing well I'll take my leave. Lina said before exiting the room and leaving.

As she left I noticed that she left one of her office keys inside of the bags and I run out to give it back to her.

LINA POV

I felt my phone started ringing. I took it out to see it was my boss. "LINA WHERE ARE YOU"? He screamed at me on the phone. I was sick of him talking to me like I'm some child. "I'm just leaving Honda's place on my way to the office". "Didn't I tell you to stop going there? You're not her officer anymore she's an adult now. LEAVE HER ALONE". I didn't know what came over me but I yelled back saying "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WANTED TO TAKE CARE OF HER SINCE HER PARENTS ABANDONED HER WHEN SHE WAS 5. YOU ASSIGNED HER TO ME Y'KNOW"!

TORU POV

Standing there hearing the lies I was told all these years and by the person I held to my heart more dearly than anything else. "I'm sorry if I was such a burden to you all these years" I said tearing up throwing her keys at her. "Toru Wait" she said running back to me. I went back inside and slammed the door shut. "Toru open please let me explain, you wasn't supposed to find out like this." "Was I ever supposed to find out Lina? Was I ever going to know that I was clowned all these years thinking they were coming back for me when everyone but me knew that I mean nothing to them and they probably don't even know who I am?" "Toru let me explain please". "There's no explanation needed I understand perfectly now. Lina I thank you and appreciate all that you've done for me but please just leave." "Leave me alone now".

I sat back onto the couch crying. Throwing away every textbook in my sight. That big motivation in my life of making something of myself to make my parents proud DIED instantly. I was broken. Shattered in pieces. No way of being put back together.

~BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME~

As I walked back from the office to my classroom. All eyes were on me from passing teachers to janitorial staffs. As I entered the room everyone turned to my direction as I sat down. "Such a pity, she went from the smartest girl in school to the most gloomiest. What happened to all her intelligence? Maybe the warranty ended for it" One guy said before the whole class started laughing. I looked up at him giving him a death stare not breaking eye contact until he scoffs and turned back around. "That's enough Allmight said before rambling on how our grades should be important to us indirectly speaking to me.

Sooner or later the bell rang and school had end. As everyone was leaving not surprisingly I was stopped. "Miss Honda, I don't know how much time I have to speak to you on this. Agencies are watching you. You need to improve your grades to be chosen to work under them. You already have your hero provisional license to become a hero. We want you to be a great hero especially with your quirk (Elements: she can control the four elements; water, fire air, earth.) "Maybe I don't want to be a hero" I said. "Nonsense child! Everyone wants to be a hero, so that's why I recommended extra lessons for you 3 days out of every week until exams starting tomorrow." I then began shaking the referral letter in front of his face walking away saying "Yeah, I know."

As I began walking out the school it started raining the only time I didn't have my umbrella. "Fuck my life I said" walking out the school heading home getting completely soaked from the rain. As I got home I took of all my clothes at the door gathering them and throwing them into the washer. "That's my only good uniform, the others are kind of short now". i thought as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards I went into my room and sat on my phone for hours. Scrolling through social media I came across this video. 'love yourself' I clicked the link to see what's it about and I was shocked to see its a website advertising their sex toys. I saw this one that caught my attention. 'Quiet mobile vibrator'. Not thinking much into it I called the number to buy one. After having a quick convo with the dealer she was already in the area making deliveries. So 30 mins later she arrived with the product and I paid her.

Looking at the instructions it seemed pretty easy to use. Just insert it and use the remote to change the speed and vibration patterns. But before I could use it a feeling of sleepiness came upon me and I fell asleep. Hours later it was morning again, which meant another tiring ass day at school. As I was getting dress I saw it on the table and thought "why not wear it today?" I didn't even second think about it. I just did it. I gave a slight sensation inserting it in. I walked around the room and sat random places to see if it would be comfortable. Seeing that it was I went and got dressed and left for school putting the remote inside my bag. "This should be interesting" I said laughing to myself.