Thirty Nine

⚠️⚠️TW INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING  (sexual assult)⚠️⚠️
K
Aizawa Pov
"Im sorry the number you have called is not in service at this time. Please try again later." The phone operator said. "Auugh this is the fifth missed call. Why isn't she answering?" I thought as I sat to my desk waiting to dismiss my last class for today. "Are you okay Aizawa sensai?"  A student named MoMo asked. "You look a bit pale and worried". I played it off by saying "so i look like my usual self? She awkwardly laughed and walked away.

Honestly she was right. I was freaking out because I haven't heard from her all day. She wouldn't purposely ignore me unless she's mad and I know she's not. *Ring Ring* The school bell rang notifying the dismissal of students. As they all gather their books and bags and left I was right behind following them to quickly leave. I got in the car rushing home to see of she's okay.

Almost 2 hours late home due to annoying fucking traffic I finally arrived. I quickly jumped out racing to the front door. I noticed the door as slightly opened but still locked. I ran inside screaming "T? Toru"? Still no response. I didn't know what to do which is so ironic coming from a freaking hero. I walked around the house trying to find a possible clue as to where she could be.

As I walked through the halls I noticed some big ass footprints on the floor. I know damn well they aren't from her. "Did she get taken away?" Saying that out loud my mind only went onto that teacher guy or dabi. "Fuck fuck fuck". I said as I punch the wall hard causing my knuckles to bruise and bleed. "This shit is fucking annoying. She never asked for any of this" I said as i went out trying to find her.

Toru POV

"Where is she?" A voice said. "She's tied up in the room over there" Another said. I didn't know where i was or what was going on. I felt weak to the knees and everything was spinning. "Was I drugged?" Was the only thing I could've think of before blackking out again.

"Wake up bitch" Was what I heard before having a bucket of ice cold water thrown over me. I shot up from the freezing water. I look up to see dabi standing over me. "Sleep times over" he said as he threw the bucket walking away. "Was that necessary?" I asked removing my wet hair out my face. He laughs saying "no, but it was satisfying". He then had an evil smirk on his face. So I replied saying "It must've been satisfying when you got burnt like a BLT huh? You look disgusting".

He then shot up to me grabbing my face. "That's enough" said the obsessed teacher. "We cant harm her....yet". I rolled over my eyes in annoyance.  He then walks closer to me saying "your in no position to be disobey me sweetheart". I then spat on his fave saying "Fuck you". He rubs it off his face and begins licking it.

"You are fucking horrible". He then pushes me to the ground whiles still being tied up. "I think you need to be punished". He then sits onto me kissing my neck saying "oh how I've longed to do this". I didn't know what to do. If I tried anything he could attack and dabi is literally right there. I tried squirming around to get away but out of no where he pulls out an knife saying "this is for you my daring". He then sends a clean slice across my arm.

"Ahhuhh". "Doesn't that feel good? Huh Doesn't it?" He started screaming before slicing me again on that same arm". I yelled from the pain. "I love it when you scream. It turns me on so fucking much." At that moment I thought I would've bleed to death. He then picks up my arm and began licking the blood off my arms. "Oh my. You taste delicious".

"Get the fuck away from me". I yelled still fighting to get from under him. He then start loosing my shirt and touching my breasts. I wiggled and turn trying to fight him off but my hands were tied above my head. I then look down to see the blood puddle on the floor thinking I lost that much blood. Then I remembered the water. I'm in water and I can get out of here. I rested my palms flat onto the floor touching as much water as I can get.

I focused my energy into creating more water. Suddenly pipes from the roof burst and water began filling up the room. "What is happening?" He said. As the water began covering the whole floor. Whiles he was distracted I kicked him off of me and i than use my quirk allowing all and any nearby water to full this room. And the ground started shaking as if there was an earthquake.

The water began gushing from beneath the surface quickly filling up the room. I then grab the knife cutting the ropes of my hands and legs running out the room truing to escape. Whiles running i hear footsteps from behind then I noticed that it was dabi coming after me shooting fire darts at me. I kept running trying to dodge them. As i run past I looked and noticed that this was and old gas warehouse.
"Is he trying to kill us all? I thought watching him recklessly shoot fire where gas is.

I then managed to hide from him. Not knowing that I'm hiding next to almost 50 gas tanks. "Im fucked". I quickly think of a plan to get out of here. I kept looking for the exit until I stubble on an old office room. I ran towards the phone calling sho. "Come on pick upp". I said as I anxiously called him. "Hello?" He said. " please help me im about to die." "Toru! What is happening? Where are you?"

The loss of blood started to catch up to me. Falling onto the floor I managed to say "Fire gas building" before dabi found me. He then shot another fire dart at me so I quickly dodged it but it hit some loose gas onto the floor and a fire started spreading fast. I hold my arm trying to run from and escape the fire.

I ran out the room up the stairs trying to find a window to jump through since downstairs was a furnace. "C'mom don't you use fire? Fight me bitch. Oh wait you cant because you injured badly". I ignored him whiles dodging his blows. Running into rooms to find a window. "Where's the fucking window at?