Twenty four

I looked up at him on top taking control. This side of him I've only began to see before in the extra classes. The sexy dominant side of him. I was soo turned on. I've never felt this way before. My body was so sensitive yet so hungry for him. I'm sure he knew that too the way he's looking at me. "Did you back out baby?" He said smirking caressing his hands slowly down my body from my face down the side of my body to my legs. His touch sent shivers down throughout my whole body. I looked at him saying "I want you." He then lean down kissing me from my stomach up to my mouth whiles pulling my hands up in the air. Soo caught up in the sensation I didn't even realize how smoothly he was handcuffing me to the headboard.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he slides down to my private. "Didn't I tell you you're gonna regret this?"  He then grabs my leg also handcuffing them to the bed. I looked like a star. He then walked somewhere and came back really fast. I didn't know what he was up to but I wanted every part of it. He then took a small wip spanking my hip from the side saying "How bad do you want me?" "Alott i want you alot". He then spanks again saying "dance for me" as he begins spanking me all over my legs. It was painful but enjoyable I wanted more. "Your so submissive. I love it". He said as he got on his knees and began rubbing his fingers around my clit.

A sharp gasp escaped from mouth. "Ooh you like that? You like when daddy please you?" It felt so good i was left speechless. "I take no response as my answer". He then inserted his fingers and slowly drag it out. "Auuuaahh". "Your so wet for me" Do you want me? Do you want fuck ?" Before I even got a chance to reply he began kissing me again rubbing between my legs. I turned away to broke the kiss to moan from the sensation but he grabs my neck and turn my face back to face him. "Don't run from it. Endure it. Enjoy me baby". He said before inserting inside me. It happened so suddenly i could let out a sound. Each thrust in and out of me made me tug on those straps thats tied me. "Fuck T your driving me insane". He then looses all that bound me flipping me over on top of him.

He sits me directly on top of his hard erected dick pushing me completely down. "At that moment right then and there I knew he's gonna be the father of my kids. I then took control and started riding like never before looking up at the mirror to see us and dayumm, we were freaking hot. Moans over moans he pulled me down onto his chest holding me as he thrusts fast asf into me whiles moaning in my eyes " I love you. Fuck i love you so much". I never thought I could've become any hornier in my life. Those words took me to another dimension in horniness. He then switches positions bending me over the facing another mirror on the wall whiles he's fucking the fuck out of me.

He's so freaking hot. The way his hair sticks onto his face from sweat. His sexy body. The way he glances at me in the mirror. I was in a sex heaven. "I'm gonna cum" i said moaning. "No no not yet. Let's cum together baby" he said as motion change and increased. I started to moan louder. "Fuckkk baby, i cuming im cumingg noww". "Awuuh fuckk yes cum with me cum with me." He said as we both release. I couldn't move all I could've done was laid there panting catching a breath. I looked over at him completely smiling saying "next time don't ask for something you cant handle". He said as he kissed my forehead. "Now lets go take a shower". He said as he lifts me into the bathroom. We both showered together after having a round of shower sex and eventually we went to bed.

As the hours past the sun rises and it's a new day.  I woke up still in shock from last night. I was tired asf my hair looked like a birds next and I'm still wobbly trying to walk. I went into the kitchen to grab some coffee and Sho was already awake. "Goodmorning. I already made you some". I was like "is he the mind reader or me?" As I got my coffee and sat next to him he said avoiding face contact " sorry if I lost control last night". I then immediately got flashbacks. "No it's okay. I really enjoyed it". All two of us got all shy and flustered and make me think, who tf was those bold persons last night?"

"I'm gonna head to the school today". He said. "Why what's happening?" "Since the attack they're closing school for a few days to figure out the persons behind it before allowing students to come back". I mean they're right who knows what could happen if they don't and we go back. "I'll be back soon". I honestly didn't wanted to be home alone. Not cause I'm scared just cause it's boring. "Can I join?" I asked he smiled and nicely said "no" I laughed. "I wont be long. "You should study you still have finals coming up. "Okay Mr. Aizawa". He raise and eyebrow saying "don't". I laughed at his expression and waved him bye. Now I'm home alone again. What shall I do inside Aizawa's house?

Sorry for the long update. College is a pain in the ass.  More updates soon!!