Eighteen

It's been a few weeks since I told Sho everything. Oh and he's now letting me call him that since well we're dating. I've been recovering well I can walk freely now but cannot participate in a lot of activities.  My shoulder is feeling a lot better since I took that arm brace off.  I'm returning back to school tomorrow so I catch up with work I've missed, really when I could complete everything in one day but Sho insists that I go back. I've never been a popular girl so I don't expect much people to realize that I'm gone or that I was kidnapped and almost shot to death. I don't have much friends in that school since most of my old friends transferred or moved. So I've always been an outcast to pretty much everything.

"Hey. You done there?" Sho said snapping me out from day dreaming. "Its late you should go to bed for school tomorrow". He said plopping down next to me on the chair. " Yeah I know, I know. But shouldn't you be in bed since you have school also?".  I said as I leaned onto his shoulder. "Yes, that's why we need to go to bed". He said getting up lifting me and throwing me over his shoulder carrying me away. "If I drop call the ambulance and say that I'm dead" I said mocking myself as if I'm dead. He laughs saying "don't bluff you almost was". I then elbowed him in the back laughing. And soon we went to bed later in the bedroom.

"Is it morning already?" I asked from the bright light shining in my face. "Now do you see why I told you to bed early?". he then takes the blankets off of me saying "Get up and get dress we leave in 30 mins. I have a meeting today, so make it quick." "Fine Fine" I said sliding out of bed on the floor. I then got up and showered and sat for about 10 mins deciding what should I do to my hair since It's straight now. Eventually I decided to play it safe and just leave it down with a bit of loose wave. I then began doing my light coverage makeup and then quickly got dressed in my uniform.

As soon as I was done. "Are you dressed? Lets go" Sho said knocking on the bathroom door. I quickly opened it and he handed me a cup of coffee whiles leading the way to the door. As we got into the car he immediately started driving off to school. I just sat quietly whiles looking at him slightly in the glass. He seems so tired and restless but soo sexy and mysterious at the same time. How can he look so homeless and luxurious at the same time? I wonder how it was when he was fighting with that psycho bitch Haru. I bet it was soo intense but sexy. "Why am I thinking of this?". I said aloud. "Thinking of what?". "Huh? I'm not thinking". I said nervously. he just laughs and shook his head. 

We finally reached the school and we both get out and he quickly went to his meeting , whiles I took my good time walking to class. As I began walking through the halls I realized that basically nobody is out walking around I and began to wonder where is everyone. Still not seeing much people I was headed to home room to see a huge ass crowd in front of the class room door. "What is happening here". I said as I began to walk through the crowd. As I entered the classroom I saw a shitload of flowers and baskets and cards filled with letters inside all around my desk. As I walked to my seat everyone faces went into shock from seeing me. I looked around to see students who I've never seen before surround me. "Omg your back!" One girl saying hugging me and everyone started clapping and cheering. "We thought we would've never seen you again". she said sobbing a little. I looked down at everything and processed what she said. "Wait, d-did you guys all think that I was dead?

They all just in stood there in silence looking around? "Well there wasn't much to know from the news and it was a few weeks since we've seen you so it was hard not to think that way. I just chuckled and said "thanks ig" and suddenly the bell rang and all the other students went to their classes. Allmight then walks in and once spotted me he walks over to me and hugs me tightly whispering "I'm glad your okay." and before I could've respond he yanks up my arm yelling to the class "That's how you be plus ultra". "owowowowoww" I said in pain from him yanking the arm that nearly got shot off. "Oh I'm sorry" he said resting it down. I just took a seat from the embarrassment. I threw my head on the desk mumbling..

"What the fuck did I get myself into?"