Forty Six ( Under the influence )

"Oh shit its only and hour til its start and Keigo will be here soon". I said as I ran into the house throwing the dress onto the bed heading into the shower. In about 10 minutes I got out quick drying off. I then wrapped my robe around myself and went into the room sitting infront of my makeup desk. I looked at my face think what should I do. Scrolling for another 10 mins looking for look I finally found one.

I followed the directions thoroughly taking me about 15 mins to finish. I quickly rubbed on a red lip to complete the job. Leaving me exactly 5 minutes before he arrive I moved very fast straightening my hair under 2 minutes leaving me about 3 to get dress. As I was just about done I stood in-front of the wall mirror shocked and amazed. I looked so beautiful. Now that the looks complete the dress was way more revealing.

*beep beep*. "C'mon lets go we're going to be late". I then ran towards the door then remembered my mask. I quickly ran back into the room grabbing it and sliding my phone into my purse as I dash through the door in 5 inch heels. As I got into the car I mannerly greeted him and compliments his attire. He stared at me saying "you look alright" and proceeded to drive off.

My jaw dropped from his attitude. The ride was short thanks to him speeding very fast. It was also quiet and awkward. After about 20 mins of driving we finally arrived with 5 mins left to spare. "And we're here" he said pulling up at the entrance. As Keigo came out the car walking towards my side to open the door for me, My heart dropped to my feet. "Nonononono this cant be happening again" I said as I started to panic in the car.

He immediately noticed and asks what the matter was. Ignoring him I scrambled through my purse saying "where is it where is it?" After finding it I took it out again to read. I sank myself into the chair saying "you got to be fucking kidding me". "Toru what the fucks going on?" He asked. "I am wearing an all black dress to a white masquerade ball! This is freaking high school all over again". I could feel my chest tightening until he held my hands lifting me out the car saying.

"I knew its a white theme and I also wore black too" he said spinning around. We're going to do this together". He held out his arm so I crossed mines with his and lifted my mask to my face as we walked in. As we walked in everything and everyone looked like angels how white it was and here are we the two devils.
As we get in he releases my arm saying Im going to talk with the ladies at the bar see you later". I stood their completely bamboozled. "The audacity of that man". I mumbled standing there. I figured that since we were already the centers of attraction I would probably lay low. I walked by the bar to get me a drink. Everything there look so good I didn't know what to order until the bartender approached me.

"Welcome! How may I serve you tonight my beautiful black swan?" He said holding my hands kissing it. I honestly got flustered by his flirty approach. I then went along with his flow by saying "what's something you'll recommend for me"? I said Gliding onto the bar stool. He leaned in closer saying "For a lovely lady like yourself, I'd give you sex in the city". I looked amazed buy the name. "Ooohh ... I can't wait to try it" I said caressing his face. He stood back up saying "your good I like you". And began making the drink.

I sat there just looking around absorbing the atmosphere around me and how elegant and fancy everything looked. "What a statement you made" A heavy make voice from behind said. " I turned around to see a muscular man who was obviously endeavor by the flames in his eyes onto to mention on his head. I politely acknowledge his presence and bowed saying "Nice to meet you too". He then sat next to me telling the bartender to give him 2 more of whatever I'm having. "Oh so you really came to loosen up I see" Surprised by his request.  "I just want to impress the woman of my interest".

I thought to mind. "Doesn't he have a wife and kids?"  But I replied saying "glad to know you find me interesting."  Soon the bartender rested a tray of all our drink's onto the counter. As we both took out glasses off me raised a toast then began drinking. "This is really good" he said complimenting the bartender. Meanwhile I had no choice but to act the same even though It was really strong. He then said "this is such a extravagant setup the agency got going on". I agreed saying "Yes it's really wonderful".