Fourthteen

Aizawa Pov
"Its been almost two days and I haven't seen her around school. What is she up to. I know she's not home the movement around is too quiet so where is she?" I said to myself walking the school hall thinking about Toru until "Hey Mr. Aizawa" that's Ashley girl said snapping me out of my daze. "Uh what can I help you with?" I asked. She started smiling twirling around saying "Do you think we can resume practices. I haven't been seeing Toru around anymore. She probably dropped out. You know she's kinda good at that". She said laughing.

"SHE DIDN'T DROP OUT!" I said a bit loudly. My voice obviously startled her. "Sorry but I mean her grades are really perfect like they used to. She's already gotten accepted into multiple agencies and already has her license. Im sure she wouldn't throw all that away". Her facial expression changed drastically. She looked angry. I then said "whiles I'm here and got your attention? Have you seen Toru around lately?"  She quickly answered back "No not at all."  I just nodded and began letting her know that practice will not be resuming soon.

As walking off I felt a weird aura coming from her but I just ignored it. As i began walking to my classroom I was approached by Almight saying that his substitute teacher just left his job and work for another school in the U.S. "so Haru isn't working with us anymore. "From today on no he's not." Almight said." Well at least he wont be a bother to Toru anymore I thought to myself".  "Wait TORU". I said out loud. "Huh"? Almight said confused. I just tapped him on the shoulder saying I have to go. Since I didn't had classes today I went on to try and find out what's happening. I don't want to think that way but it's such a coincidence that she's MIA and he's decided to leave U.A right after he got the job. "No, it cant be it just cant be" I said driving out the school gates.

Toru Pov

" Your're such a weirdo". I said sitting on the floor with my chained arm in the air looking up at him. He then approaches me grabbing my face saying "If you dont shut the fuck up im going to slice your tongue off". " Then do it" I said spiting in his face. He then aggressively slaps me. "Stop making me hurt you". He said walking around screaming like a maniac. I slowly looke up saying "What do you want from me?" whiles spitting blood out of my mouth. "Dont you fucking get it ? I want you. You was made for me. I fell in love with you from the day we first met each other. Dont you feel the same way"? He asked as quickly approached me kneeling down. "Get away from me you crazy psychopath." He then changes his expression from crazy to devious saying in a low voice "Thats ok. You will soon even if I have to make you". He then stood up walking to a counter with multiple lab equipment's there.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him. "Ah don't worry baby you'll know soon enough." Haru said smiling back at me. "Oh here". He said as he threw me my phone. "Text your friends ,family, whoever that your okay and you ran away". "What!?" I asked. "Oh sorry I didn't say earlier. We are leaving tonight sweetheart. Isn't that so amazing. And don't even think of calling for help or I will kill you". I quickly picked up the phone and began searching for Aizawas number. When i found it i had to be discreet about the text. I texted him "Mr. Haru has me and Is planning to leave with me tonight. Help me." Then I deleted it for me and sent him a link saying www.coolgames.com/H3R3$M\/L0(4+!ON=q+ion.

"Times up" he said as he walked towards me grabbing the phone out mu hands. "Lets see what we got here." He said looking through the phone. "Wait you only texted one person? And its a game link?" He said confused looking at me. "Yes we play games every night and I always send it too her so if I don't she would know somethings off". He then started clapping "your smart. I like my woman smart". And continued on mixing his chemicals over there. "I hope you understand that link i sent wasn't a game but its actually a link to my live location.

"Finally it's done" Haru said screaming and shouting. I looked-over at him to see him standing with a large syringe in his hand with some purple liquid inside. He then started walking towards me saying don't be scared baby its only gonna hurt a little. Which means alot" He then started approaching me flicking the needle. I tried using my quirk but it's useless. Theirs no natural air blowing no fires no water on I'm not on solid ground. I'm fucked". As he came near me I started to make a plan to kick it away from him and break it.

As he began bending towards me I asked again "Wtf is that". "Ah this is to remove your quirk. Cant have you sinking the both we're going on. Before I could've said anything else he came towards my face kissing me whiles looking me in my eyes and I fell unconscious from his quirk.

Aizawa Pov

*1 notification from Toru*
Whiles driving I noticed a message from Toru so I quickly pulled over to read it.
"Mr. Haru has me and Is planning to leave with me tonight. Help me."
www.coolgames.com/H3R3$M\/L0(4+!ON=q+ion
I was completely lost okay the link so I pressed it and my phone automatically went onto the maps showing me up a targeted that seems to be moving. "Wait is that's Toru's location?  Where is he taking her?" Looking at the direction and navigating it looks like he's heading to port of Osaka. He is trying to take her out the city on his boat". I quickly put the car back into drive and began speeding to the harbor.

"Toru I'm coming for you"

To be continued...