Twenty Six

Aizawa Pov

"Why did she went in there? Why do I still have them?". Those thoughts ramble throughout my head as I drove back to her place. "This wasn't supposed to happen, especially like this." I yelled at myself in the car.

Toru's POV
2:00 Am and I can't sleep. Different scenarios upon scenarios about that picture flashed my mind. Thoughts I never  thought of  up to the surface. My feelings started to feel weird. I couldn't think straight. "I cannot believe that he's been living a double life all this time." "Why do you make me fall for you and do this? A child? A family?" I feel sick to the stomach to the thought that I'm a home wrecker. "Is he married?" The more I think about the more terrible I felt.

I needed a distraction. I  got up grabbing a jacket walking out my home. I tried to walk away from the the pain , the thoughts , the feelings felt. I was distressed, lost and confused. I just wanted everything to make sense to me. Whiles walking I came across a small connivence store by nearby park bench so I went there. I walked in a bought me a pack of smokes and a lighter. I then sat on the bench and light up one to smoke. As i took the first pull of the smoke i spat it out. "Eck how tf people smoke these?" I said tossing away the smokes.

I sat on the bench hanging my head back looking at the dark sky. "Its pretty dangerous being out here this late don't ya think?" A voice asked. I looked up to see this blonde guy standing in front of my with his hands tucked into his baggy pants pocket. I then hang my head back saying "yeah I know"'. He then came and sit next to me saying "there's a-lot of bad people out her y'know". I scoff saying "trust me I know". He laughed and began looking at the sky with me.  "I come here to mediate some times. What's your excuse?" He said looking at me and I looking back making direct eye contact. I then said not breaking contact  "things are f*ucked up". He laughed saying "it's been a while since I've heard a female swore".

I laughed at his joke. We then began talking for about 15 mins. It felt like we were best friends since grade school. I definitely forgot about the situation going on at that moment ."It's getting really late now". I said getting up of the bench. "Its just now got late?"  He said laughing. I give him a light punch to the shoulder. " 20,000 more of those and maybe I'll feel it". I smiled saying "Look forward to it." I said about to walk away. "By the way the name's Sano. Manjiro Sano. Or Mikey". I looked back at him saying "Its Toru". I then began walking away waving back saying see ya Mitchy. Before looking back laughing at him.

That was such a weird yet calming interaction. The wind began to blew harder and sing the hymn of the night and each step i took closer to home i started to think about it more again . I wished I could've spend the night like this. Let this pain and frustration blow away like the wind. I'm not ready for this kind of betrayal. All I've ever been was good to people even when I didn't wannabe. And all I've been getting was the shitty end of the stick. Wait "Am I that in love with him?" I asked myself.

"Well are you"? A voice from behind asked. I turned around to a tall dude with half of his blond hair shaved with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head. He was dressed similar too the guy from earlier. "You don't happen to know a mitchy right? Oh I mean Mikey?" He laughs before saying "yeah i know him." How do you know him?" He sounded serious now and it was a bit intimidating so I said "we met earlier". He nods his head before saying something really dumb. "You fell in love with mikey that fast? It's dangerous to trust strangers you know?"

I quickly replied saying " I wasn't meaning him. I mean I wasn't meaning anyone. I mean- Why are you even listening to my conversation"? I said feeling flustered by the comment. "You were talking out loud". "Yeah to myself" I replied. He laughed before saying "he told me to bring this back to you". He opened his hand to show me the lighter I bought earlier. "Oh this. He could've kept it." I said as I took it from him. "Yeah he insisted that I bring it back". He said before hopping onto his bike. "Well see ya around T?" He said speeding off. "Weird. Everything just weird tonight."

As I approached home I entered my house took a shower and got dressed for bed until I heard a knock at my door.