Nine

"What do you think you're doing?". He asked. "What are you talking about?" I said acting oblivious. "Why the Fuck are you ding this to me right now?" He said as he pushed me agaisnt the wall standing with both of his hands against my head on the wall. I simply slid from his hold and began walking away saying "I'm just doing what I'm told to do. Right dadd- oh I meant Mr. Aizawa" I said opening the door walkimg out not looking back at all. I then stopped and said "See you later in class. I'm looking forward in learning something new". I said in the most freaking seductive way whiles walking towards the rest of the class.

"Oh muh gawd" I thought running towards the class. "Do you think he saw through my act?" I asked myself. "No. Of course not the look on his face proves that he didn't". If he didn't or if he didn't I dont care cause that was hot. "I think I might've pissed him off a little". I smile from that thought.
"Toru are you alright". Ash asked surprisingly. "Uh um what are you doing here?" I asked her. "Well its now gym time for our class now silly" she said laughing pushing my shoulder a bit. "Why else would I be here?" I awkwardly answered "uh idk." Suddenly I heard my name getting called back from the class. "Well i got to go see you around". I said running back to with the class.

That short interaction between us felt a bit weird but i didn't think of it much. As I went to last period the tiredness of fighting started to dawn on me. I started to felt really sleepy. As last class continued I tried my hardest not to fall asleep and soon the bell rang for dismissal. I was so exhausted that I dragged myself to the basement and when I reached there I saw that no one was there yet so I came in sat down and laid my head down and went to sleep. Sleeping for a while almost 10 mins the sound of voice was causing me to wake up. I paid it no thought until I heard a female voice laughing saying "Your partner must be soo lucky. Your smart hot and funny".

Every piece ,section, and drop of tiredness flee feom my body. I shot my head up looking up to see Ash flirting basically throwing herself onto him. "Sorry to interrupt but can we get on to learning now". I said with an expressionless face. She then said "oh yay your awake now". I then asked her "Why are you here?" She then said "oh I wanted to wait so we can walk home together since we're neighbors". She seem innocently evil like she was up to something. Aizawa then interrupted saying "well uh since your tired ig you can skip today's lesson due to unforeseen circumstances". I stood up resting both of my hands down on the desk looking up at him then turning slowly at Ash.

"Sure see you soon". I said as I grab my stuff walking out door with Ash following behind. "Sorry if I cut your class short today I just really wanted to walk with you". Ash said in a sorrowful manner. "No, no its fine. I was sleeping anyways". She smiled happily then asked "what do you think of Mr. Aizawa? He's so hot isnt he?" I awkwardly answered "well yeah i guess so". She then asked "What do you think sex is like with him". I immediately stopped in my tracks from shock saying "thats only for his partner to think of isn't a bit weird to think like that of our teacher?" (Oh how damn Hypocritical of me) "yeah yeah your right. But he's just too damn hot".

Approaching my house I turned to her and said "I dont wanna be having this conversation anymore. I dont think you should either". I said turning and walking away. As i got in the house i threw down everything i had. My blood was boiling I dont even know why when we're not officially together RIGHT? Are we? We only did a thing once or twice. So why am I feeling like this? I didn't even have his number. "Ugh I just wanna see him right now". I said as I sat down on the couch. I them started to day dream and soon fell back asleep.

Dreaming in dream land about walking sharks and flying crocodiles telling me that something was odd about that girl lately. I was strange but it was very agreeable. Then the sweet dream suddenly turns into a nightmare when I'm killed by a zombie panda. "What in the actual frick" I said as I shot up from the chair walking to my room. "I must've been real tired to be dreaming of stupid stuff like that". I then climbed into my bed and spread myself out and went right back to bed.

Sorry for the long update. New chapter soon🤍. Hope you like it so far🤗