Thirty Eight

The day has come for my parents to return back to the states. It felt like they were only here for a day even though its been weeks since they arrived. I understand they have to leave to attend to their business abroad but I also will miss them dearly. So it's such a bittersweet moment for me as I watched them board their plane leaving. I wore dark shades so they wont see me tearing up.

———————————————————————————

Its been a while since my parents departure and lets say its been fucking boring as hell. Like I really wanna change jobs at this point because nothing happens. And when shit does goes down they only want the big time pros not small frys like us—well me.  I mean its like free money cause I haven't been doing anything. All i be doing is nightly neighborhood watch.

Despite all that I still cant forget about that psycho teacher who were in love with me. "Ooughh" Just thinking about him made the hair on my hands stand up. He's such a creep especially his friend Dabi. I did research on both of them. It was even harder to find information about the teacher since he always changes identity. But it seems him and Dabi works hand in hand in some way.

"Your a crazy chick you know that right"? Hawks said hovering over me. "Why'd ya say that"? I asked. "Look at what the fuck your doing. Who the hell lays over a building backwards". I laughed as I got up saying it's relaxing. He stared at me before saying "seek help". He then flew down to my level sitting next to me. "What's up I haven't seen you at hq for a while". I then leaned onto his shoulder saying "tbh i don't like walking those steps".

"Wait you still walk those steps? That was just a one time thing. We have elevators you know?" Crying on the inside I said "psh i knew that". He laughed saying "I know your dumbass didn't". I then then laughed with a mixture of crying. "Anyways you should head home now I can take it from here". In a split of a heartbeat i went away heading home.

As i got home I noticed all the lights were off and I immediately thought that someone was in the house but then I quickly realized that I didn't turn tue lights switch on. "Am I that tired?" I said walking into the room until I felt a hands around my waist and mouth grabbing me tight. I bite the hand and managed to get away but suddenly felt a hard blow to my head knocking me out to the floor. The last thing I remembered hearing was-

"Don't worry too much babe we'll take good care of you".