Thirty Three

As we began kissing passionately on the couch, he broke it saying "wait does this mean-"..... "That I want you back? Yes". He smiled looking me up and down before kissing me again. My heart was racing but not in a bad way. My heart , my body my everything was burning for him. I was in a trance kissing him. His hands gently caressing my body sending shivers down my spine. I was still in pain but I endure it for him. "I love you". I said to him. "I love you to". "I this love is foolish, then I'm a fool for you". I laughed saying to him. He then lifts me up hugging me tightly. "Never again will I hurt you like that".

He then carried me to the bedroom and shortly we fell asleep wrapped in each others arms. As the hours passed it was morning again and the sun was shining brightly. I opened my eyes to see him still asleep with his rich fluffy black hair being messy all over his face. He look so handsome. I just laid there in admiration of him. "You know its rude to stare right?" He said. I quickly turned around with my back facing him. He then puts his arm around my waist pulling me into saying. "Don't get shy now". He whispered in my ears.

I suddenly got butterflies. I was blushing so hard my face turned so red. I turned around to face him. We both stared in each other eyes like its a staring contest. "How did I get so lucky to have you?" I smiled removing a piece of hair from his face. "maybe its fate". I said as I leaned in to kiss him but rudely got interrupted when we heard someone knocking at the door. "Do we really have to answer the door?" He asked holding my hands so I don't move. "I'll be right back" I said kissing him on the forehead. I then got out of bed walking towards the door. As I got closer i heard people talking. So I opened the door. "Hi, um how can I help you"? I saw a lady and gentleman standing outside. They looked like wealthy people. "Hi is there a person name Toru here? Specifically Toru Honda?"

I looked at the weirdly saying "who's asking?" They both looked at each other and then the man said "we're someone she's hopefully wanting to meet". The woman then playfully smacks his shoulders saying "Just get on with it". He then says "okay okay. Um we're her parents." That smile that I had quickly disappeared into a confused face. "Is this some kind of prank? I asked. "Nono is not like that we're honestly serious". He then pulls out a paper handing it to me saying "here, look at her birth certificate". I looked at it and It looked exactly like the copy i have. But this wasn't a copy.

The lady then said "so can you bring Toru out please?" I don't know what i got emotional. I don't even know these people. Trying to keep my tears I said " How can you be my parents when you don't even know that your speaking to your own daughter". I said as I wiped away my tears. "Is kt really you? Toru? I then spoke in my first language saying "はい、私です (yes its me.)" They both stood there in excitement. "Can we com-"? "How could you come here after all those years after abandoning me in the awful orphanage? How can you show your face here after admitting to not wanting me? I spent my whole childhood thinking that one day you'll be coming back denying ever rumor that you wasn't. I thought myself how to do everything that I can today. I wanted to be the best so i can see you again. Why didn't you want to keep me? I said crying. Why didn't you come back for me?

"Why didn't you love me?"

To be continued....

Hi, im back after a small hiatus. Sorry. I wasnt in a good place mentally. But now that im good more chapters will be updated regularly. 🙂