Fifty Three

It's been weeks since I've discovered my power was returning. And I've been training and trying to see if everything will still be as it been. My elements power is really difficult controlling especially when just using only one of the elements alone. All i could do now is make use the water puddles to sprinkle on the garden. Its so frustrating! It wasn't this hard when I first got it so why is it this difficult now?  I dropped to my knees to see his reaction. "Yeah sulking around and feeling sorry for yourself wont get you back in your prime now would it?" He said in the most harshest way ever. I scoffed standing back up asking "Are you really this hard on your students?"

"Yes."  I Don't know why but I was taken by surprise. "No wonder why I'd avoid you in the halls". I whispered to myself. He then approached me grabbing my hands and pinning them behind my back saying. "Why dont you avoid me now hmm?". Playing along I said "give me the chance and I'll take it".He smirked saying "Oh, is that so?"  He then slowly sent his scarf up my shirt lifting it up slightly showing my bra. "Okay okay fine you win". He laughed as he released it from me saying "Now quit fooling around and get back at it".

Christmas came and gone and I still felt like I made no progress in nothing. I felt worse than i did when I didn't have my power. It's hard to cope feeling this useless. I didn't told no one what happening because I would've just felt embarrassed to explain that I have my powers but I also don't. It would be to hard to explain. Im not telling anyone until its fully restored. All I can do now is work my ass off training to fix my dilemma. Sho on the other hand is very supportive in all the small victories we achieve. I'm constantly being surprised to see more snd more new sides of him. That is good...

~~~~~~~~~~~~WEEKS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think its gonna restore itself by you acting like this?... You think you can be a pro again?... Your nothing but a pathetic joke... Once a quirk is gone its over... you should give up and do yourself a favor".. Hawks said repeatedly. "You know when I asked you to help me out I didn't ask you to become such an asshole." I slightly yelled at him. "You need to get tougher. And stop letting things get to you so easily."
I stopped and took a deep breath in and then slowly exhaled before facing him saying "I mean this in the most respectful way but f*ck off". He then proceeded to fly in the sky shooting is sharp feathers towards without saying a thing.

"Could you knock it off ?" I yelled shielding myself from the feathers but they keep coming at a fast pace. All I could've thought about was ways to avoid being stabbed to death. But all seem useless from force of the impact. One feather grazed my arm slicing me a bit. "Augh" I moaned holding my arm in pain. Then another came slicing me on my left leg. Then another on my shoulder. He kept intentionally sending them at me to hurt me. I started bleeding alot more. I put my hands over my face to protect it from the feather like daggers.

With them flying around me slicing my arms over and over again. I got fed up Screaming " I SAID STOP". Immediately at big boulder shot up from the ground as a barrier in front of me. I got angry as if I were fighting an enemy. My mind went blank. I forgot who he was and just got defensive. I walked from behind the boulder lifting my hand towards him. The ground began to shake as all the rocks and pebbles flew towards me forming the shape of a hand.

When he saw this happening he tried to fly away but I used the rocks to grab him and I started squeezing him tightly. "Okay okay i went a bit far.. could you stop"? He said. But i was so caught up i didn't listen and kept squeezing him until I heard " T what are you doing?" And suddenly someone grabbed my arm. My grasp on him immediately vanish and he dropped coughing.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy? You could've killed him" he yelled at me. Lost for words all I could've done was stare in guilt and shock. "I I don't know what happened." I then realized I'm still bleeding so i just walked away find the nearest bathroom. Covered in blood i stared at the mirror and said. "What am I doing?"