Twenty Eight

The crowds went wild for my unexpected dramatic exit. The were happy screams and shouting everywhere. "Congratulations to our hero class"! The principal said ending the ceremony. Everyone suddenly threw their hats into the sky and confetti went everywhere. The atmosphere so so lively and exciting. Then i see teach running towards me. "Congratulations Toru I'm so proud of you!" She said as tears ran down her face and she began hugging me. "Thank you so much this is only possible because of you!" I stopped hugging her to asked "Wait is this my surprise?" Pointing at Aiki. She then yelled "YES". I immediately hugged her again thanking her. "Well I'll leave you to chat for a bit because we are going out to dinner!" She said as she left us alone.

"Omg Aiki. It's been like forever since we last met. How did this even happened?" I asked him. "Well I met her at a convention a few months and she was the sweetest person ever. She then started describing her favorite student to me and I found out that it was you she invited me to make a guest appearance to your ceremony". Hearing that i hugged him again. "It's been so hard. Soo hard without you". I said crying a bit. "I know i know but I'm here now so you can tell me all about it" He said pulling my hands to walk out the door to leave. I then gently let go saying "go ahead i'll meet you outside. There's something I have to do before I leave". He then nods whiles carrying my things outside.

I Then went into the back room behind the stage  looking but I saw him no where in sight. I stood there asking myself  "why did he asked to talk and not show up?" I quickly turned around and left the area. As I met up with teach and Aiki we then left to a fancy restaurant and we ate talked the night away. It was so refreshing having him around after so much time apart. It was like we never separated at all. "It's getting late now and It's time for us to leave." Teach said as she stood up from the table.  "Oh I forgot to ask Aiki which hotel are you staying at?" She asked. "Oh I forgot to even book one. Do tou know any that's opened this late?" He asked. "Oh no that won't be necessary you can stay with me". I said joyfully. "Oh I wouldn't wanna be a bother" he said scratching his head. "Please, I insist. It's the least that I can do for you". "Well goodnight to you two and see y'all soon!" Teach said as she hugged us both bye and went on her way.

We both then got to my car and left for home. The car ride home was so funny. We joked about childhoods things and how much we've changed  over the years. "Pro hero eh? Never expected that from you. Thought of you more as the garbage lady type" he said laughing. "You working in the United States? I'm amazed every time i hear it mostly because you couldn't spell it when we was younger". We both laughed so much at the jokes about each other. Soon we finally got home and made our way inside. "Wow you live here?" He asked looking starstruck. I started to blush a bit saying "ahh stop making it seem so nice". I then proceeded to show m to the guest room and other part's of the house.

I then quickly wrapped up my hair and took a shower got dressed in my pj's and was going to bed until i saw Aiki walked across the hall brushing his teeth with  no shirt on and a towel around his waist. His body was so ripped and buff. I caught myself starring a bit too long and ran into the room and went to bed. Soon the bright lights that shine throughout the curtains told me that it was morning.
I then did my daily morning stare into the wall for about 5 minutes and finally decided to go into the shower. I then removed my pjs leaving my in bra and underwear grabbing my robe and walking into the bathroom.

As I began walking across the hall to the bathroom my heart stopped when I realized that Aiki was standing there and here i was in underwear. "Well good morning to you too." He said leaning against the wall. I quickly ran into the bathroom embarrassed asf and slammed the door. I then heard a knock at the door saying "do you always greet your guests like this?" "Go away!" I scream as he walked away laughing.

When I was done I ran into my room with all the speed I have even though I was fully dressed now. I stayed in the room for about 10 minutes but i had to leave now because I was starving. " I quickly walked over to the kitchen to see him sitting there on his phone with pancakes and eggs. So i decided to grab a plate and discreetly leave. As i turn around to walk away he said "do you really think i cant hear you. Or literally see you?" I sigh then returned back to the table to eat. "Fine, I'll stay" I said a I took a seat and started eating.

"I do find it cute how you're trying so hard to avoid me though". Hearing those words made me accidentally spar out some of my food with some going on him. I immediately jumped up to clean it saying "omg im soo sorry". I took a napkin wiping his face removing a few itzy ( *stan itzy btw* ) bits of food off him. He then holds my hand laughing saying "its okay". Before rubbing his thumb across my lips and sucking it. He then leaned over to kiss me and I leaned away.

"Oh im" I started stuttering. "No its okay. It's my fault im sorry." He said before awkwardly eating again. Ugh now's there's an elephant in the room. After we ate we both we into our rooms without speaking for the whole day. And now night has fallen and I'm bored. So I went over to his room and asked "do you wanna watch a movie together" and I heard no response so I started to walk away thinking that he doesn't wanna until i heard the door opened saying "i'll make the popcorn". I laugher walking into the living room finding a movie for us to watch.

While's scrolling i realized that I basically watched everything that's good except this comedy romance. Which I usually avoid because they are really predictable. "Im done" he said as he walked in with a bowl of popcorn saying "ooh lets watch this". I looked at him in disbelief saying "you. Wanna watch this?" "Sure why not". I asked no more questions and proceeded to play it. Hours passed and the movie was over and we spent about 20 mins talking about how bad it was. "The fight scenes was deplorable im sure she could've fight him off her" i said laughing. "She was pinned tight she would've lost". "Ha! Couldn't be me" i said proudly until i heard "oh really?"

He proceeded to jump onto me holding down my hands and leg saying "couldn't be you huh?" I really tried t move him off but remembered that his quirk is strength. Once he's launch a blow or locked on a target his strength increases rapidly. "No way that's cheating" he laughed and we both bicker for a while until he stopped me by removing hair off my face. So i used that as my advantage to quickly flip him over whiles his grip is loose. "Ha I win" I said pinning him to the couch. "Now I'm on top" i said smirking. "Now do something about it." He said before pulling me in and kissing me.

I broke kiss looking at him before kissing him again. He the wrapped his arms around me touching my body. I know I shouldn't be doing this but i wanted to feel pleased again. I continued to kiss him like i was eagerly anticipating this. I rubbed my fingers throughout his hair as he started to kiss my neck leaving love dots down my neck towards my chest. He started to open my shirt exposing my bra saying "I wanted to say this from earlier. You're so fucking hot". Still kissing I smirked saying "I could say the same to you too".

He then lifts me as he sat up resting me into his lap continuing kissing me. He pauses and ask "do you wan-" I shut him up kissing him saying "yess". He then slides down my shorts taking his finger rubbing it around my clit fast then slow. I then let out a sharp moan "AuughHh" I didn't have this in months it felt so good. "He then started to insert it in back and forth driving me crazy. The loud moans started to roll out. "Fuck T stop turning me on like this" he said as I can feel his erection through his pants. So I started to tease him. "So you like the sound of my voice". I said lowering myself to his ears. I then started seductively whispering in his ears saying "please make me come. I need to feel you inside." I then started intentionally moaning to make him mad.

Using one hand he lifts me completely up to his face as he laid his head back on the couch and rested me onto his face. His tongue action began. He ate me like I was the last supper. I couldn't control myself. I started saying "Im about to, Im about to" he then gently pulled me back down onto his lap and then slides his dick in. "Lets come together" he said as he started thrusting up and down inside me. "Fuck me please awwuughhh it feels so good". I said holding onto his back.

He felt so good. My body was without this for months and it ate him right up. "He started thrusting faster saying "I'm coming". Just before release he pulls it out and released onto his pants. He was shaking from the feeling so i started jerking him off whiles coming. "Wait auggh no stopp." He said as I jerked faster then stopped making him release again. I then pulled up my pants kissed him on the fore head took another shower and went to bed.