Five

School continued on as usual until at lunch Ash decided to join me today at lunch. I usually go sit on the rooftop so that's where we was heading. As walking I felt my hand being pulled by something. I looked back to see what It was and I noticed that it was a scarf like rope. Quickly figuring out that it was Mr. Aizawas own. "Hey Ash I just remembered i have to do something meet you there". "Okay" she said as she continued walking away. Immediately as she left I felt my arm being pulled away even harder so I quickly went to see where he was taking me. And to my surprised that shit travelled from the basement to reach me.

I went after it entering the room and nobody was there. So I turned around to walk out and there he was standing by the door. "Oh shit Mr. Aizawa you scared me". I felt the scarf wrap around my waist pulling me into him and as it was released he puts his hands there saying "Lesson One: call me Daddy and Sho. I wont except nothing else". "Seriously?" I asked. He then took his pen out his hair from holding it up in a man bun and dragged it along my breast. "Let me show you how serious I am". He then pulled my shirt on the side leaned over to my neck and started kissing and sucking it leaving red hickeys. It felt soo good. I couldnt even speak properly.

He then began feeling my breast continuing to leave hickeys on me. "Auuh no no stop, please its gonna show alot" I said in my lewd voice. "He then lifts me up and sat me down on the teachers desk and began kissing me. I hadn't kissed many people before but it felt like it was my first time ever kissing someone when he kisses me. His tongue deep in my throat while his hands feeling my body. It was soo good. I then broke kissing to let out a gasp so he started kissing my neck down to my breast. I began rubbing my finger through is shiny black luscious hair. And suddenly the bell rings. "I have to get going". I said trying to stop him from kissing me. He pauses and says "Whats my name?". "Come on now I dont have time for this". He proceeds on saying "I not letting you go until you say it." He proceeds to lift up my skirt rubbing his finger on my panties. I couldn't resist it felt so good. "Daddy I have to go please". He then moves on the side so I can leave.

Not saying a thing I just started walking until I felt a scarf wrap around my neck. I looked back to him smirking. "That bastard". I ran trying to make it to last period in time. As I arrived everyone on just was coming in too. "okay settle down now, unfortunately right now I have a very important meeting to attend so you'll be having a substitute teacher". Upon finishing his sentence Mr.Aizawa walked into the class. "no one even moved they just sat still and looked forward. " I quickly rested my head on the desk to ignore him". "So here he is be nice". Allmight said as he left. "Just dont get on my nerves alright?" He said before sitting down at the desk. "Did he noticed me or is he just ignoring my existence". I thought as I lift my head back up.

There he was starring at me like I'm fresh meat. I figured since I have his attention why not use it. Since I was sitting in the back of he class I started to bite my lips wth one hand under my skirt pretending to be masturbating in class. His eyes widened and his gazed locked. Pretending to have cum on my fingers I dragged my finger across my tongue looking directly into his eyes not breaking contact.  I could've tell the he was being teased so I decided to make him more jealous. I unbuttoned my top buttons showing just enough of cleavage and intentionally dropping my pens on the floor to bend over and flash the boys ok both sides of me.

His smirk then started to form into a frown. He looked furious. And too make things worst i ask the guy next to me "hey can I have your number leaning over the desk exposing my cleavage. He quickly grabbed my hand and write his contact on my arm. "Thanks babe" I said turning back into my seat starring at him. If looks could've killed I wouldn't have been here. He looked so mad and it was s funny. I spent the remaining minutes teasing the shit out of him before the and soon the bell rang for school to be dismissed.

I  grabbed my bag and like the other i began to walk out the door heading to the basement for my next lesson. As I arrived I came in and sat on desk  adding  the guy number to it. Seconds later he came into the room saying "did you have fun?" He asked walking to me tying his hair up. "I hope you enjoyed yourself" he said standing in front of me. "What are you talking abou-" He then slapped my phone out my hands. "What the fuck". "You knew what you were doing. You teased the shit out of me."  I started smiling form the laughter building up. "You like that huh." He said before pushing me down onto the desk and pulling up my skirt.

Lesson Two: lets learn what teasing daddy get you.