Thirteen

"Toru?" They both said as they looked at me. "What brings you here?" Ashley asked. I looked down at her sinking her nails into her palms from the anger and frustration she's having from me being here. So I walked towards her holding both her hands saying " well I figured since I don't need extra teaching classes I could use my new free time training with you and Aizawa if that's okay with you'll." I then turned to look at Aizawa and gave him a cheeky smile.

"It's alright with me" he said rubbing his neck. I then faced back to Ash waiting for her response. "Uhm well I was hoping for a more one on one teaching since I'm not that good. I began smiling at her still holding her hands beginning to squeeze it tight. Whiles the air around us started picking up spiraling out of control because of my quirk. Then immediately everything stopped. I then said "Well sorry for my interruption, I guess you can have some alone time with him." "Thank yo-" "For Now". I said cutting her off. I then began walking out the gym waving one arm not looking back saying "see ya".

I felt happy making the tension between them awkward. As I was walking about to leave I snuck into Aizawas classroom leaving a note in his backpack. And quickly sneak out walking quickly away until "Hey Toru". Mr Haru said walking towards me. I tried to ignore him but couldn't since we were walking towards each other. "Where your just coming from?" He asked. "The gym." His facial expressions change from smiling to distress. So I asked "are you good?" I said leaning sideways looking him up and down raising an eyebrow. He quickly snapped out and said "yes im okay" whiles quickly walking away. "Something about him is just off" I said walking away.

As I was walking through the parking lot exiting the school a weird feeling came onto me like really weird. So I stopped and looked around to check my surroundings. But there was no one around. I started quickly making my way home to get away from school. After I reached home I got an notification on my phone. I opened the text and it read "nice trick you did back there." I smiled laughing at the message Aizawa texted me. "Couldn't give it to you in person, you were training". I replied back. He just replied back with smiling emoji. I'm glad that I'm able to talk to him now other than in school. As time goes by of me and Aizawa texting and making dinner for myself I heard a knock on the door. As I looked through the door hole I saw it was Ashley.

So I opened the door and suddenly I felt a cloth covering my mouth and nose. Last thing I saw was Ashley standing there as i slowly collapse in someone else's hand with her arms crossed. And then everything went black. My body was asleep but my mind was up rapidly thinking of what's happening. I felt my like I was moving in a car and felt my arms and legs tied up. Voices hovered over me. I recognized that one of the voices were Ashley but the other was so faint I couldn't bring out as to who it was.

I wasn't gonna go down like this. As I started to regain consciousness on the drive to wherever they were going I didn't panic I didn't move I didn't want to alert them that I'm awake. I wanted to get as much information about whats going on. About 15 mins later they  pulled up somewhere. So what now Ashley said. "You can go now." The guy said. "Wait what are you gonna do with her?" She asked again. "Just fucking go. This is none of your business now". He said aggressively. So he then came out the car walking to the back seat to take me whiles she got into the drivers seat and drove away. As he was about to carry me inside the house I knee him into his back causing us both to drop. I then tried to use my quirk to send rock from the ground flying at him but nothing happened. "Wtf is going on" I said looking up to see Mr Haru hitting me besides my head with a rock.

I soon regained consciousness to wake up in a room filled with steal doors, walls and floors. I got up and ran towards the door to escape until i was pulled back onto the floor noticing my left arm was chained to the wall. "No no no you just got here and already trying to leave?" The voice said as it approaches the room. "Your mine now I'm not letting  you go". Mr Haru said as he entered the room. "Your my baby now".

Mr Haru
Quirk: (lights out) can knock anyone unconscious. Can work at any angle and long rang but best with direct eye contact. If used successfully on for long periods or on to many opponents it make host drowsy and hard to keep his eyes open.

AshelyQuirk: (black beast) can summon her inner spirit as a dark force

Ashely
Quirk: (black beast) can summon her inner spirit as a dark force. Long uses causes her to loose the good in her and fully consumed by her evil side.

Toru

Toru

Quirk: (Elements) she can control all four elements. Water fire air earth. She must be around water and fire to be able to use it.