Forty Nine

"What is this you wanna show me?" I asked I sat in his car whiles he's driving to God knows where. I glanced over at him and he's just driving without cracking an inch of emotion. I sigh saying "you know that you make it extremely hard to read you right". He paused for a sec before saying  "Hmm why would I want to be readable? If I'm easy to read I'd be dead one move into a battle".  I responded saying "See this is what I'm saying. Are you forever going to treat me like I'm some opponent? I want to be able to fully understand you and your feelings." 

He just continues driving without saying a word. I just laid my seat way back thinking " well that was useless" I rested my hand over face and proceeded to continue my nap. "Are you really going back to sleep"? He asked.  "Are you gonna ever open up truly to me?" . He started to fumble on his words. So i said "That answers my question".  I really wanted to continue my nap but I couldn't help thinking about it. After all this time. All we've been through. The closest I've gotten to him expression his emotions is when he thought I was going to die. Is that what it takes? A near death situation?

Lost in thought for I don't know how long he tapped my thigh saying we're here. I brought my seat back up to see we're on the edge of a freaking cliff.  He suddenly got out the car sitting on the front hood of it. So I got out and went beside him asking "Is this what you wanted to show me?"  He just stared and said "What would you do if I were to jump off?  I processed those words before yelling "What are you talking about? Stop saying crazy things".  He stood up and walked towards the edge and asked the same thing again.  Seeing how crazy close he was I went to pull him away. 

As I approached him he suddenly just walked off the cliff. Without a second thought I went and jumped off as well hoping to save him. I didn't care that I could've be falling to my death.  All i thought about was saving him. As the ground became closer to me I accepted my faith thinking sudden death awaits me until I felt something grab me by the waist yanking me back up. As I looked up I saw Sho standing up whiles his scarf pulled me up.  When my feet touched the ground I suddenly dropped to my knees from jelly legs.

He sat on the edge saying " Near death experiences can either bring out the best or the worst in us" I looked at him on my knees breathing heavily.  "You jumped off to save me knowing that your not fully healed. Why? Because that's your true feelings about me. You jumped without hesitation. All in the name of love. So don't underestimate how I felt and still feel about you during that time." At that moment all I could've thought of was that he read my mind because how did he know I thought that.

He then came and picked me up carrying me to the car. "I didn't know what to say. I was speechless." As we drove back to his place I felt odd.  I felt kinda felt flustered and embarrassed about the whole situation.  As we arrived he asked "are you okay to walk?"  I answered "yeah I'm fine".  And proceeded to walk inside.  I went to take a shower to shake off this feeling but it was still lingering there. Afterwards I tried reading a book but it didn't help. So I decided to go to bed.

Moments later he entered and laid besides me saying" Im sorry you feel like I'm not expressing much to you. But I truly mean it every time i say I love you. And I would always will. I still think about that first day we met in afternoon classes. When I watched you toy with yourself. How flustered and embarrassed you were. I got reminded of that when I saw how you acted today."

Hearing him say that with a low raspy voice was making me so turned on. I turned around to face him making eye contact. Without saying a word to him he simply said "oh". He got what I was trying to signal him and proceeded with caution. "You sure?" He asked. I took his hand and glided it down my body from my chest down into my panties rubbing myself. Leaving his hand there I let go and said "take me". The lust and desire I had for this man was dripping bullets off me. There's no denying it.

He started caressing my clit more. Making my temperature rise. I then lifted one leg over him for easy access. Returning the same energy he inserted his fingers inside slowly but deeply penetrating me. And I was enjoying every bit of it. "Your expressions are driving me crazy T". He said as I stared at him. I moaned and squirm every time went in and out.

Aizawa Pov

My hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside. She was driving me insane. The way she always make such lewd expressions it never cease to not turn me on.  She then mounted onto me and used her hand to slip me inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips.

As she moved the soft silky feeling of her skimpy night dress caressed my stomach as she pressed both hands down grinding on top of me. Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open.

It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her, something special inside her, were slowly working its way through her organ into me. This was more than desire but true love. The way she's making me feel is causing me to fall 10x deeper in love than I already was.  I was at my max and released myself into her marking her uterus as my property.  She moaned and squirm as she laid onto my chest whiles im still deep inside saying "I love you".

It was at this moment I knew she will be my wife someday.