Six

"Why are you so aggressive". I asked. Not that it bothered me I wanted to play ignorant to what I've been doing to him. He paused and looked at me without expression. "You telling me that your bothered that I got a classmates number?". I said pushing down on my skirt hoping off the desk. "Its not like were dating or anything." I was on thin ice then when I said that. He stood directly in front of me saying "your right we arent, but you're only mine". I looked up to him smirking saying " so prove it daddy?". Returning the same energy he smirked back whiles grabbing my waist and sitting me back onto the desk kissing me. I then wrapped my arms around his head pulling him into me more. He then pushed me down onto the table climbing on top of me continuing kissing me whiles sliding his hand down my skirt.

Sliding his fingers around my clit he said "I see you were anticipating me". His voice was so deep and sexy. He knows the power he holds over me and I knew how much my body needed his touch. His fingers felt so good playing in me so I said "More. Give me more daddy". still kissing him. He then loosed my shirt again and started leaving a trail of kisses down my chest to to my lower abdomen. Every kiss sent shivers down my body. He then slides to the ground biting down my panties revealing everything. "Damn your fucking wet". He then slides two fingers inside me. I let out a slight gasp. It felt soo fucking good. He then pushed in and out harder and faster. I grabbed on the edges of the desk. "You like being fucked from daddy fingers huh?" He said thrusting his fingers in and out of me. "Yes daddy" I moaned. I was to my max and was about to cum on his fingers. "Fuck I cant take it" I moaned again. "Oh really?" he said before stopping immediately. "well that's good to know". He said as he stood back up. "Wait why are you stopping?" I asked sitting up on the table. He began pulling my panties up saying "now we're even". 

I couldn't believe this man teased me this much. "You are unbelievable" I said getting off the desk grabbing my bag walking away. This bitch said "make sure to wear your scarf darling" he said pointing to the scarf he gave me on the table. I yanked it and walked away without saying goodbye. He knew what he was doing. He's toying with me. I said smiling walking away. As upon exiting the school Allmight approached me asking "how was your lesson". Knowing damn well i don't need to learn anything and that I didn't learn anything my smart ass said "lesson well learnt". As I continued leaving the premises. Walking home all I could've thought of was what would happened if things went further.

Redness ran across my cheeks from blushing so hard about it. This man is driving my thoughts wild. He's probably done this with many women. I mean look at him young 26 year man, financially set no kids and sexy as fuck. I bet women be throwing themselves at him. But on the other side he acts like he's 52, Always grouchy and sleepy. I bet he ignores every woman that liked him. Which makes me wonder why is he entertaining me? Lost in thought whilst crossing the streets almost being hit by a car I hurried ran home. As approaching my home my throats felt a bit sore and I started to feel nauseas. I then noticed that dark clouds were rolling in and it looks like it was a storm approaching. So I quickly ran inside an got changed grabbing an umbrella to go back out to a convivence store to buy supplies incase the power goes out. I let my hair down cause it was to heavy and then walked left.

When I entered the store I quickly looked for candles, flashlight and batteries with food and other things I need. I also saw a horror book that looked interesting and as I was about to grab it someone picked it up. "excuse me but I was going to take that" I said grabbing hold of the book aswell. "Well you need to be faster in grabbing it" The guy said. "I literally was standing here first you piece of shit" I said looking up making eye contact with the man only to see that it was Mr. Aizawa. "oh really?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Oh I'm sorry you can take it" I said turning around and walking to the cashier. As being checked out he approached me resting his things on the table saying to the cashier "I handle everything". "Please no I could handle it myself". I said turning to face him. He completely ignores me and continues paying for everything. I then thanked the cashier and walked out the store with my things. As expected it was raining so I opened my umbrella and began walking home.

Whiles walking the rain came down harder and they wind picked up more. "Looks likes the storm getting worst. "I said to myself. "So that's why you should let me take you home". A creepy man said trying to pull me away with him. "Let me the fuck go " I said as I was about to strike him with lighting until Aizawa erased my quirk and uses his own scarf to wrap him up like a mummy. "I can handle myself on my own". I said shrugging past him. "Well obviously you cant". I paused and said "I made it this far on my own right?" and then continued walking away. My sight started to blur a bit and I started to feel very light headed. I tried to shake the feeling off and hurry make it home but suddenly everything went black.