Twenty Three

I woke up to noises everywhere. Lights that were too bright. And people talking in my head. "Feels like I've been hit by a truck". I said sitting up taking off tags and needles that were on me. "No no what are you doing?". The girl from earlier asked. I looked up to see her sitting in a wheelchair next to my bed. "Oh your okay? How is your leg?". She looked at me confused saying "why are you worrying about me? Your the one who got blasted away." I started to laugh a little saying "your right but im okay. My head just hurts a little." she nodded and suddenly there was some awkward silence between us so I asked "So.. What your doing here? In my room I mean." She started to look nervous blushing saying " I just wanted to thank you for risking your life to save mines. Your badass." I just smiled saying "You shouldn't thank me when I almost left you. I'm sorry." She then came my way to hug me and as she did Sho and the nurse entered.

"Looks like I have to go now" she said rolling away. "By the way, the names Sana". I looked at her saying "Toru". She then lifts one arm waving bye as she left saying "see ya around Toru". Immediately after i yanked on the bed sheets and started to come out of the bed . "Where are you going?" Sho asked. "Home. I'm tired" "Just wait a second" the nurse said stopping me. "What happened tonight?". They both asked. "Well.. I was looking for you and then saw a girl in need was bout to leave her but still went to help her by trying to tackle a villian and got slamed into a tree hard". She walked towards me sitting me back on the bed saying "we know that but what else happened? We were told that you told those villians to stop and they did and just walked away?" "Oh yeah I was really scared and mad at the same time and I just yelled at him to leave me alone and it felt like something happened within me and I saw he just walked away." I said looking at them both. "Oh and then I started hearing people thoughts and voices. Its like some type of weird mind control thing". I said laughing slightly. Whiles they both stare at me.

"Wait. You dont really think. Me? Mind Control Quirk?" "It has to be that. Its the only logical reason". Sho said. I turned to the nurse saying "I thought that thing supposed to either turn me into a monster or enhance my previous quirk. Not change it completely". "Well Im not even sure how or why this happened its something really new to me. Ive never seen something like this in my life". I sat there in shock at first until that feeling turned into something else. I sat there finding myself smirking. "eh um is everything okay with you?" The nurse asked. "Yes everythings doing well". "Am I free to leave now?" "well we would like you to stay to run a few more test but you are now fre-". "Okay can we go now? I said walking towards Sho. He looks at me an then the nurse before grabbing my hands pulling me out the room leaving the hospital.

As soon as we entered the car I fell asleep because I wanted to fall asleep because I was tired. "Toru". I lifted my head off the door glass and looked up at him saying "yes?" "I love you with any quirk you have". I raised an eye because I wasn't expecting that but immediately started blushing saying "thanks ". I honestly don't know if I should've said that but I didn't know what to say. Soon we arrived at a place I've never seen before. "What is this place?" I asked before he got out the car walking towards my door opening it for me.

"Hero's should always have a second base. Meaning a second home. This is mine's". To think it would be shabby looking but this looks better taken care of than the first one. So I asked "How often do you visit here?" He looked at me dead in the eyes and said "Maybe twice a year". I was no doubtlessly shocked. But rather than asking I figure he probably uses those time to clean the house.

As we went inside it felt like entering a hotel room. It was so freaking cold. It was much more decorated than the other one. As he went and offload things from the car into the garage I noticed he has a room locked with a huge industrial lock on it. It peeked my interest but I wasn't gonna snooping. I suck at it and always get caught. As he came inside he went into the kitchen to cook something for us since we were famished.

I saw there was some fine wine in the refrigerator so I grabbed it and started pouring me a glass. "Do you think it's wise to be drinking that so late?" He asked. "Its fine I'm only gonna have a small amount". I said reassuring him. Soon the food was done and we both ate together and I continued drinking my small amounts of wine. 5 more small portions of wine and a full stomach I was drunk. I stood up to walk to the couch and fell down. "See I told you not to" Sho said grabbing me up carrying me to a bedroom.

As we're going we happen to walked pass the mystery room again me not thinking said "lets go in that room. The mystery room". He quickly said "no I'm taking you to another room". So I started drunk begging him to let me see the room. He finally gave in and began opening the door. As it opened I quickly push through and stopped immediately as I entered. It was like the drunk-ness suddenly disappeared. "Woah" I said amazed by what I'm seeing.

Behold there's a room. A red room actually filled with sexual pain and pleasure equipment. A huge ass mirror on the ceiling right of the bed with handcuffs dangling from headboard. Without saying a word i went onto the bed laying down looking up at myself in the mirror. I felt intrigued I felt like it everything was calling out to me. I started taking off my clothing touching my body. He immediately came to me saying "Toru what are you doing?" I pulled his hand onto my body rubbing it. He then yanks it back saying "Toru No we cant do this your drunk. This isn't right." I then stood up to him un buttoning his shirt saying. "Aren't you my daddy?"

I then start to caress his chest. He then stops me saying "no". But I didn't budge. I started to kiss his neck saying "Stop resisting me. Your minds telling me how badly you want me on that bed underneath you taking everything you give to me." I then started to softly moan into his ear. "Aauhh YeSss. FuUck Meee. Aaauuuhhh daDdyyyyee". He then flips me back onto the bed pinning me down. Grabbing my hand and handcuffing each one on both side of the headboard saying. "Your gonna regret this baby".