Fifteen

Aizawa Pov

"He betters not hurt her or I will kill him I swear". I said speeding pass red lights swerving through traffic. Approaching near the ports I saw a particular yacht heavily guarded with guard men. I looked down on the phone seeing the tracker nearby the same boat . "He's taking her there". I quickly drove as close I could've gotten to the boat but it was so heavily guarded I would be caught as soon as I got on. I got out the car looking for a way to get on the boat I noticed that the boat started slowly moving leaving the harbor. I started to panic until I saw a jetski nearby. I ran and jump onto starting it driving behind that boat. As I boat increased its speed I also did the same. I speed up enough to jump onto the boat which alerted everyone. "Hey get him" the guards said as the all ran towards me with their guns and bats. If I try to fight them all it would give him time to escape off the boat, so I used my scarfs and pulled down the sails on top of the boat blocking the only way up the stairs to get to me.

"That'll stopped them for now." I said running up the stairs to the top deck of the ship only to meet three more guards. They immediately came at me attacking I quickly dodged them power punching one to the stomach dropping him to knees. and whiles the other two were distracted I tied them up tossing them off the boat. As I reached the deck I saw a sleeping like Toru held at gun point from Haru. "One wrong move and she's gone". He said point the gun at me then at her head. "Why are you doing this to her?" Its all for the name of love buddy". He said sliding his gun into her shirt". "Don't yo-" "Or what"? He said cutting me off. "This is just the beginning of what'll I'll do to her because she's MINE. His words replayed throughout my head. "she will never love you" I yelled out to him. "Then I'll just make her." he said as he leaned over to kiss her neck. I then shot out my scarf at him but he quickly dodged it dropping her. I then started shooting out more scarves at him but he kept dodging all. " Why can't you accept that she will never be with you " He said jumping back by Toru. suddenly we heard police sirens which distracted us a bit and then I heard "Aizawa". I looked over to Toru standing up about to run to me. "No, no!" Haru said looking for his gun off the floor. I then screamed out to Toru saying "RUN". As she began running towards me I pulled up my glasses looking him in his eyes erasing his quirk. But he suddenly began shooting multiple bullets at our direction. I grabbed her hands and jumped of the boat into the ocean. He then stood over the edge shooting down into the water not knowing where we are.

I quickly began swimming away to land with her next to me. As I got to land and I pulled us both out the water and rested on the sand I said "that was too close right?" "right?" I asked again. to looked down to see Toru unresponsive lying down bleeding out. I pulled her up to my chest to see she took two bullets. One to the chest and another to the left leg. "Toru!" I screamed as I pulled her up and took her into my car driving her to the hospital. As we got their the nurses immediately came rushing to assist her. I then called the police and told them what happen and told them to search for him in the harbor. I sat there not knowing what to think. "Was I the cause of this? What if she hates me from now on? Does she even like me the way I love her?". I deep in thought for about an hour before the nurse came out the operating room. "Mr Shoto Aizawa?" she called. I jump up saying " yes". "She took two serious bullets. The one to her chest nearly punctured her lungs and broke through a rib and her wound to the leg almost shattered her bone. "I was in distraught hearing these things". "But luckily she hasn't suffered anything severe. The operation was successful whereas we remove both bullets carefully. She will have a scar from them.

I was so glad that nothing major happened to her. I began rejoicing within myself. "Sir, SIR" the nurse yelled getting my attention back. "oh I'm sorry". "There's something else you should know." My facial expression changed from me becoming nervous again. "We ran some blood test and it seems like she was injected with some form of anti quirk serum. And unfortunately it seems like her quirk has been erased temporally. We were able to remove it form her blood stream but she still will be quirk less for a period of time. I hang my head down in disappointment and asked. "Will her quirk ever return?" "Yes it may return but there will be side affects.". I looked up at her with an eyebrow raised. "what kind of side effects?". "Its too early to predict now but it either will enhanced her power and advance her abilities or it will mutate and change her whole appearance and quirk or some may say 'monsterfy'. it basically for better or for worst. All we can do now is to continue to monitor her and hope for the best". How can she say such things and just walk away. I thought to myself.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCKK". I yelled. "why is this happening to her? I sat back down next to her room until I was able to enter her room. As time passed I was finally allowed access into her room. I walked in looking at her. "She's so precious" I said as I glide my hands across her face. I then took a blanket and covered her with it and sat in the chair next to her bed and soon fell asleep.