Twenty One

"Hell yeah" Miguel said running catching up to me. As we approached the water I let down my hair saying "May the best man win" before diving into the lake swimming. My quirk involved water to I had to train myself to be like water. Although I couldn't breathe in water. I've trained myself to to stay underwater for more than 20 mins. I'm more than qualified to be a professional swimmer. I don't say it much cause I don't like to brag but I'm gonna hurt his little ego.

Sho Pov

"Whats going on?" I asked a student. "A guy from the other school challenge Toru to swim." I quickly ran towards the lake seeing no sight of her or him around. "She's still recovering why would she do such a thing". I said to myself. Suddenly I see the guy pops out in the middle of the lake. And his school mates started cheering. "where's Toru"? I said still seeing no sight of her.

Toru Pov

"I think it's time I go up now" I said gathering up some lost goods at the bottom of the lake. As i swim up to the surface I see everyone surrounding the shoreline. "There she is" someone shouted. " I think I might've over done it" I looked back to see me nearly on the other side of the lake. I then started swimming back to the camp site. As I returned as expected my hair is fully curly again "ughh" I said walking out the water squeezing my hair. "What you did was impossible. How could've you held your breath so long". Miguel approached me saying. I ignored him walking back to my seat saying. "I'm the best man okay". Before sitting back down as the crowd started clapping.

Soon after the attention died down Sho came up to me. "You know that was real risky right?"  "I know but the guy wouldn't leave. I don't like being bother so embarrassing him was the least I could've done to repay him back. "Just don't go doing foolish things again." "I won't I promise." After a while of hearing everyone playing on the lake. I got tired and went back to the showers and got changed. I then started walking back to my tent cause I go tired again. When I arrived I went inside and quickly fell asleep. When I awoke it was nighttime and everyone was by their fire pit eating and interacting with the other students. I had no interest of doing that so I just laid there. Then I remembered my toy. "Can it redeem itself?" I asked as I opened it. I quickly cleaned it before inserting it in. "UuuuUhh". I moaned. I quickly covered my mouth and went quiet to hear if there's anyone around.

After there was no sound I continued playing with it. "FuuUcckk MmmMh AuuuUhh" I started moaning until So came opening up my tent yelling "TORU". I didn't care about anything anymore I just wanted to feel pleased. I yanked him into the tent closing it back quickly. "Wait we cant d-" I shut him up kissing him whiles sliding my hands into his pants rubbing his dick. "Fuck Toru not here". "I thought you said I'm yours. So take me Daddy". I said looking into his eyes. He then flips me over removing my clothes kissing my neck down to my chest. He then moves down lower to see the vibrator and goes "ohh. This what have you like this." He then starts pushing it in and out just to drive me crazy. "AaauUhh BABYYY".

He then takes it out and started eating me out like there's no tomorrow. I felt like I was on cloud 9. The way he started sucking my clit then sticking his tongue in made me feel so good I started rubbing and caressing my breasts. He then took his fingers thrusting in and out. I started to moan louder. "Nuh uh uh. We don't wanna cause a scene now baby do we?" He said putting his hands over my mouth before sliding his dick into me. He then lets out a sharp moan. Whiles my body was burning up from desire. He then started thrusting fast and slow making my eyes rolled back. "Baby I'm coming" I started moaning. "Heh me to" he said before giving me long hard strokes. My eyes rolled back from the sensation of his big cock. Soon we both came together and ended up laying down next to each other.

"You're something else you know that right". He said kissing me as I fall asleep and he quickly leave my tent and enter his. As the next morning approached I woke up earlier than everyone to quickly shower and return back to my tent before anyone noticed. I then went back to the tent until the events for the day started.