Thirty Five

After a few hours of meeting their cabs finally returned to carry them back to their hotels. As they walked out to their taxi cabs I stood by the door smiling waving them goodbye. Watching them drive away i shut the door shut saying "Now that's that over". I walked away with a straight face heading into the room. "What was that". Sho asked as he followed me into the room. "Was all that just a front? If so you could be an actress. What the actual fuck T? Why'd ya make them think you was all for the reunion? That's some fucked up shit you know. You should've be straightforward with them from the start". He said raising his voice a bit arguing.

I sat down without saying anything. "What your not gonna say anything about it". He stood in front of me asking. I stood up to walk away from his question but as I walked he hold my hand saying "Toru..." I yanked it back saying "maybe they deserve it I dont fucking know. Yeah it was shitty but if you haven't noticed im a really shitty person. They fucking left me. They wanted a good life i get that shit but what I dont get is why they didn't come back. All these fucking years having to learn and grow on my own. Watching other fucking people live as a family when I wasn't wanted by mines. It messes with your brain."

"Idk what im saying im sorry for screaming." I said wiping the tears away. He pulled me into him hugging me and running his fingers through my hair. "Its okay, its fine I understand". I looked up at him staring deep into his eyes and god were they fucking hot. I pulled him into a kiss holding him tight. He then picks me up standing against the wall kissing me back so passionately. " Awwughh T I fucking love you". He said as he started kissing my neck down to my chest.

"Ah fuck". I wanted to forget about everything and only focus on Sho. He then slipped his hands into my pants rubbing it around slowly to arouse me. I arched my back off the wall from the good sensation.  "Good girl you know just what daddy likes". Those words sparked something in me that I didn't know I liked. I started doing more for his praise. He would lean to my ears and say the most lewdest things praising me and It drove me crazy.

He the took me to the bed laying me down gently saying. "Look what you've done to daddy. You deserve some punishment". Fuckk my life. I never wanted to be more submissive to anyone more. "Yes daddy please punish me". I watch his expression change as he seems to like be dominant. He smirked as he grabbed his belt from around his waist and crawled on top of me and began tying my hands in it.

He then started taking off my clothes revealing my body. I dont know why but I flet nervous like it was my first time. He then started playing with my nipples twisting and sucking them. "Auwwh" I started moaning which he loves to hear. He then started rubbing my low parts again this time more aggressive and it felt so good. My moans began to grow louder as he rubbed faster. "You're so fucking beautiful baby". He said as he took it out rubbing against my pussy lips.

"You're so freaking wet." He said as he pushes it in causing us both to let out a sharp gasp. He then started shoving it in slowly then gradually getting faster. It felt so good. I didn't want it to stop. "Yes take all of daddy dick."  I bit my lips from the feeling but stopped as he began kissing me again. "Feel me grow baby". He said as he was on the urge of climax. "I feel it..fuck yess I feel it". He started thrusting harder as he was about release and pulled out release on my stomach.

Struggling to get up because of my tied hands. I managed to sit up in front of his long hanging dick and I began sucking it without any hands. I used my flicking around his head whiles shoving it down my throat. "Ooh fuck baby". He said as he pushes my head down. I looked up him watching his eyes rolls back and to see his toes curl. I then managed to shuffle my hands out the belt and started jerking him off whiles throating it.

His legs started to shake as he was about to come again so i took it out and allow him to do so. Afterwards we both laughed at how vulnerable we both get during sex. We both took a shower and threw ourselves into bed. "That was amazing" I said shyly  playing with my nails. "Your so cute when you like this". I blushed whiles turning and laying on his chest saying " I'll try to talk things with them. I mean it hate what they've done but i want to feel like a family."

"If your not ready to confront them again dont rush yourself." He said. "I think I should I can't avoid it forever."  He pulled my face up saying "I love you so much". Before kissing my forehead and dozing off to bed.

It's been a while I know and im sorry. But happy new year to all hope you all be and do well this year❤️