Two

As I entered the gates of U.A. A random girl who I think is in the same homeroom with me walked up and asked. "Why do you always wear your hair down" "I just like my hair down" I said back to her continuing walking away. The persistent little bitch walked up to me removing my hair from my tight side saying. "But its good to show a little skin here and there". She immediately stopped when she saw a very detailed cherry blossom tattoo behind my ears. "Ooh you're3 hiding a tattoo. When did you get it? Did it hurt? You know we cant have tattoos at school. I turned to face her and said "so take it off me then". She looked me up and down before saying "Bitch" and then walking off to her friends. "Why don't people learn to mind their business?" I said annoyed walking to class.

"I mean what are they gonna do cut it off of my skin?" I laughed thinking about it

"I mean what are they gonna do cut it off of my skin?" I laughed thinking about it. As I went to class and nobody said a thing, no stares or anything. So I wondered if the brat already went and told the whole school or they just rather not say anything about about it. It didn't matter to me anyway because I still have 3 more of those on my body. Classes began and all I could've thought of was using my new toy. I've never been more eager to do something this much in my life. 1st period was math's, and I never liked math's but I'm still the best in this whole grade at it. I haven't got dumb or anything but when there's lack of motivation nothings happening. If I wanted I could've been back at top. But I don't care about that anymore, so these extra classes are a waste of time. I'm only going along with it because I have to.

After second and third period it was lunch time and after lunch it was Physical Education and today we were doing track and field. So during lunch I went and look for my regular gym clothes but I left it. Most girls anyway only use their sports bra and trousers to run in. "Looks like I'm gonna be like the others today". I said whiles finishing my lunch and shortly after the bell rang . for fourth period. As I entered the girls changing room I went to my designated locker taking off my uniform and putting on my sports bra and shorts. "Omg look at her" One girl said drawing to my tattoos. I have a cherry blossom tree tattooed in the center of my spine on my ankles and on my left wrist.

 I have a cherry blossom tree tattooed in the center of my spine on my ankles and on my left wrist

Exposing all my tattoos, once again I was the center of attention

Exposing all my tattoos, once again I was the center of attention. But again I didn't cared. I went to the track field with my hair up in a ponytail. Waiting to begin  Allmight came in and looked to see what everyone's staring at and saw me. "Miss Honda are those tattoos?" he asked. "Yeah they are." He replied. "Nice,now if I see another with them they will be expelled". He probably known that I wanted to be expelled. So he force himself to ignore it. Running 6 and a half laps around the field had everyone gasping for breath whiles I'm standing up waiting to leave. "Great jobs kids you may now begin changing into your uniforms. Heading back to the room I quickly washed up in the shower and got dressed again.

Finally it was last period aka homeroom. We went to home to take register again and go through tomorrows schedule. I went fast asleep as always because listening to someone talk for an hour is torture. Finally the bell  had ring for school to be dismissed but unfortunately I wasn't leaving so soon. Being the only one in class staying back for classes. "Toru you can head down to the school detention classroom in the basement and you should meet your teacher there. Hope you do well". Allmight said so cheerfully. "How is that dude so happy all the time?" I thought whiles walking there. 

As I approached the room I started opening my bag trying to grab my remote out of it. Walking into the classroom not paying attention I walked straight into Mr. Aizawa. My bag dropped out of my hand "Oh shit sorry" I said as came into the room and started to pick up my things. "Just go take a seat somewhere I don't care where." Aizawa said. Picking up my books and walking towards the back of the class whiles he closed the door. As I sat down I looked into my bag and realized my remote was missing . I then leaned side to side and behind me looking for it. "This shouldn't be brought in on school premises you know". Aizawa said holding  the remote in his hands. Seeing him hold it in his hand I jumped out my seat running towards him to grab it away.

Until he suddenly activated it. I ran and dropped straight to my knees. With one hand over my mouth and my hair over my face. "Do he know what it is? Is he intentionally doing this? I managed to stand up again to walk towards him until this fucker turned it up more. "Ugghhh" I moaned out. Immediately regretting it. I then decided to crawl over still trying to attempt to take it back. He turned it up even more. I couldn't move anymore. My legs were shaking form over stimulation. "Please stop". I said softly looking up at him with such a lewd expression. 

He walked up to me and kneeled down saying "Do you really want me to stop? Whiles rubbing his hands on my thighs. He then pulled my face up to meet his saying welcome to extra classes. Suddenly he turned it off. I started breathing heavily. "I know your smart and that you don't need classes. So why are you really here Toru?"