Ten

Since its weekend I decided not to stay home for once and to go out for a stroll. I felt like dressing up for once and not looking homeless. I decide to wear a baseball cap with my curly ponytail hanging through it with a short pants with a white cropped T-shirt and and and oversized flannel over it with black sneakers. I don't wear makeup much cause its expensive so i only use it when necessary. I then grabbed everything for I needed with me for a picnic and headed out the door.

I then got on my bicycle and started riding around town with my goal of making it to the beach. Riding around site seeing things I've saw since birth like a tourist I noticed that they were demolishing a childhood playground of mines to build a shopping plaza. Distracted and riding I rode straight into a guy knocking him down. I quickly hopped off my bike to see if he's okay. I then noticed a scrape on his ankle so i ran back to my bike grabbing a bandage from it. "No no that isn't necessary. Its not that bad" The guy said. "Oh no please I insist" I said back as I placed the band-aid onto his bruise. I then handed my hands out to lift him up. "I'm so sorry I just got distracted a bit". I said apologizing to this stranger. He then laughs saying "Its okay. I don't mind getting knocked down by you". Out of woman instincts I blushed for a sec. "Heh well once again Im really sorry and see ya around" I said as I got back onto my bike and continued strolling.

Making it to the beach It was crowded as usual but I have this quiet spot where no one goes. Reaching my little spot. I took out my blanket and food resting it down and open my umbrella that completely protects me from the sun. I then started reading my book whiles listening to the waves crash into the shore and the sound of the birds chirping made my mind feel at ease.  Hours passing as I laid there enjoying myself not realizing that suns going down. I quickly packed up my things and got on going home. Racing home to make it before dark falls I got a phone call from an unknown number. "Hello? I answered. Nothing else was said. I just ignored it and continued on my way home.

Finally made it home. I hop of my bike parking it behind the house and walking back to the front door. I then began opening up the door until i heard something behind me. I looked back and saw no one so continuing unlocking the door I heard "Toru". I flinched as the man approached me. "Wait wait its me" Aizawa said as he stood there tying his hair up. "Oh my gosh you scared the shit out of me". "Sorry I should've said something from i gotten here". I then opened the door walking in with him behind. I then went and throw myself into my couch with him sitting down too. "Whats up? Why are you here"? I asked him.

He seemed hesitant to answer at first but he finally said "I wanted to know something". I looked at him saying " what you wanna know". As he's about to answer my phone started ringing. "One sec". I said as I answered the phone but like earlier there was no response. So I just reacted the phone back down. "Im sorry what's that you wanna know"? I asked. "Dont worry about it. It wasn't really that important". He said rubbing his neck. "You came all the way here it has to be". I said moving closer next to him. I can tell he liked my bold move I did. "I was just in the area, but something else I wanted to say is that you dont need classes anymore." "Oh really why?" I asked. "Well theres reports on your improvement and the school seems like you in no longer need of it". I just shook my head and looked away.

"Shit shit shit". I thought to myself. "The mean reason I wanted to be in that class was to see him". My heart felt shattered and my body numb. "Hello, earth to Toru?" He said waving his hands in front of my face. I snapped of out my thoughts. "You alright there?" He asked rubbing my back. Gently sliding his hands down my spine sending shivers down my body. "Yeah I'm fine" I answered in a whimpering voice. I then turn to face him and our eyes met contact and locked onto each other. Starring into each other eyes until he started to look me up and down licking his lips.

He was so fucking sexy then. We both started to lean in for a kiss until the doorbell rang. "Uh um I should get that". I said heading to the door. As I opened I noticed it was Ash outside. "Heyy how you're doing?" She asked smiling. "Im fine thanks for asking". I replied. "Well since your okay. See you around". She said as she started to skip back next door to her home. As I went back to the couch I met he standing up. "I think I should leave it's getting pretty late" he said walking towards me. "Oh well okay yeah you should. I guess I'll see you around I said". As i began walking to the door to see him out he pulled my hand spinning me into him saying "goodnight Toru". Before kissing me.

He then broke from the kiss leaving the house. I sat back into the chair sulking because I wished he could've stayed. "Ughh why do she keeps showing up at the wrong time" I said screaming into a pillow. I then touched my lips missing the taste of his. Could this day get any worse i said before throwing myself back into the couch and suddenly the power went out. "You Got To be Fucking Kidding Me". I said to myself as I laid down on the couch and soon fell asleep.