Twenty Five (Was it all just a lie?)

"This house is really big" I said exploring. I spent almost 30 mins just walking around looking at certain stuff in certain rooms. Until I came across a room that haven't been checked yet. As I'm about to open the door I noticed that it was locked. "Shoots i wanted to see in there" I said walking away from the door and remembered that some people puts there keys up over the door frame. I then walked back tip toeing trying to feel for a key but there was none. So i just walked back into the living room.

Sitting down watching tv something in the corner caught my eyes. Turning away from the screen I noticed a pile of keys on the table. "Could one be it?" I pitched up and walked over and grabbed it up looking at it. "This is soo many keys". I eventually gathered the strength to go back switching throughout the keys trying to find the right one for the lock. After going throughout almost 20 keys I finally found it. I then opened the door slowly not knowing what to expect.

As I entered the room i saw a bunch of boxes with dusty old things inside of it. And among one of the boxes. I saw a photo of another woman. Definitely older than me, around 27-28. She was so beautiful. Long luscious black hair big pretty dark blue eyes. She looked like a model. "What is this? Who is she" Was the first thoughts that came to mind. "She's probably an ex right?" I said trying to assure things between me and Sho. I continued looking throughout the box seeing small kid like tees and shoes. Another heartbreaking thought came to mind and I tried not to say it out loud.

Just the thought alone made my eyes start to water. From seeing those I should've stopped but I continued looking on inside the box until i came across a framed photo of the lady on the first photo with Sho and A child! A huge gasp was released following my hands over my mouth resulting in the photo dropping and breaking. I was in immediate shock as the tears that was gearing up finally came. I tried to pick up some of the shattered glasses on the floor and got sliced badly.

The pain I was feeling from the photo overpowered the pain from the injury. My mind was in a haze I started hearing other voices again. I needed to get out of there. I turned trying to come out the room and then leave bumping into wall to wall leaving a trail of blood on the wall from my hand on it. I went outside feeling dizzy and called and taxi. I went back to the house door and locked it and closed it tight. Not long after the taxi arrived and took me home.

As i got home there's no more tears left to cry. I was tired of things like this happening to me. I don't deserve to be hurt by everyone I come in contact with. I sat up all night thinking about it. "I'm not gonna finalize anything yet. I'll give him a chance to explain. Cause there's an explanation for this right? RIGHT?!" There's always an explanation!" I said talking to the voices in my head. "This doesn't make me a crazy person does it? I mean you spoke to me first". I said continuing talking to myself.

Soon I eventually fell asleep.

Aizawa Pov

"Is it too late to have a career change?" I said as i pulled up into the driveway resting my head on the car wheel. Walking towards the door I noticed something on the door handle. "Is that blood?" I said bursting into the house shouting "Toru? T are you here?" There was no response. I then ran throughout the house immediately noticing blood all over the walls and floor. I then followed it back to the storage room rushing in seeing the Pictures on the floor and broken glass every where. I started panicking rubbing my hands my head and mouth yelling "Fuckk FFUCKKKK!!" Whiles banging my head onto the door.

"Why Toru?" I said as I ran back outside into the car heading over to her home. "This cannot be fucking happening right now".

To be continued.....

(Please be expecting an unexpected character appearance next chapter)