Thirty Seven

I feel fucking ridiculous right now. Looking at these people I've never seen before all gathered around me clapping and screaming it was so overwhelming that I passed out. All I remembered was hearing loud gasping. Several minutes has passed and there I was sitting at a table with mom fanning over me. I finally came too reliving everyone.

"Are you okay?" I opened my eyes to see Sho asking me. "Yeah...yeah im fine just was a bit shaken up by everything". "I turned looking at my parents standing there looking worried. I had so many questions but I figured I'd just ask them later. To be honest I wasn't really okay but I didn't want their efforts for this whole thing to go to waste so I pretended.

"I can't believe you did this" I stood up smiling hugging both of them. They smiled so brightly before pulling me around showing me my other family relatives that I had no idea about. And spent about an hour just opening up gifts for me. It all went by so fasts and I was so tired from everything. As the day ended and I finally returned home I went straight to bed. I barely even spoke to Sho on the drive home.

Hour's passed by from me sleeping and I woke up at 3 am because it felt like the sleep vanished from me. I looked next to me in bed Sho sound sleeping and I sat up just daydreaming about things that's happening and started to think that maybe in a chaotic way that things are now looking up for me. I got to see my parents and I actually love them like I really love them. I have such a great partner and I love him so much cause God knows the person I'd become if it wasn't for him.

Going back to sleep was out of the question so I started to become bored. I then got up and laid on top of sho mimicking him saying "you're daddy's girl. Did you enjoy it?" While moving his hair off his face looking at him in admiration until I heard "so did you? Are you enjoying yourself" he said teasing me back before wrapping his arm's around me and hugging me tight. I laughed from feeling silly.

"Were you awake the whole time?" I asked. He then flips me underneath him saying. " I might've been up to see you stare into the oblivion for about a hour". We both laughed at each other teasings. "What was up with ya earlier? I laugh awkwardly pushing him off gently saying "it's was overwhelming that's all". He stared at me before saying "okay now the whole truth".
We then had a 10 sec starring contest but he's so intimidating i broke contact and gave in and began telling him everything that happened.

He then asked " do you want to see a therapist". I laughed thinking he was joking but he wasn't laughing back so I figured he's serious. "What no why?" He sits up saying " well believe it or not you have a-lot of trauma you carry. So idk maybe speaking to a professional might help you a little".
I laid on his lap saying " I don't need to speak with anyone about trauma unless it's you."

He then kissed my forehead saying come let's go watch a movie. He said pulling my hand leading me out the bed into the living room. As the movie began there was a sudden silence before we knew it both of us had fallen asleep before the movie even fully started.