Fifty

"Who do you think the baby would look like?" Sho asked looking at me.  " Idk it's hard to tell. Let's just wait til it's born to come to a conclusion. I said looking back at him. "Hmm your right" he said as he groans and stood up from the couch saying "lets go to bed. That's enough tv for us". As I got up I jokingly said "I don't even why were watching a show about pregnancy. We're not gonna be parents anytime soon." Sho also join in  laughing saying "not anytime soon".  We both went to the bedroom and soon fell asleep.

———————————————————————————
It has been a few months since 'that' incident between us. Good news is I have fully recovered from all injuries bad news is that my quick is still not there. The doctors keep telling me theres a chance of it returning and to have faith but that faith is burning out. I am still getting adjusted to a normal non hero life and being treated regularly. I eventually did resign from the hero agency because it was too much to bare knowing that my i cant do anything other than sit behind a desk all day.

Now I work as a repair person fixing heroes costumes and upgrading equipment. This was totally not what I wanted to do but Shou suggested it. He really is something else. Every chance he gets he wants to spend time with me even after teaching u a class all day for 5 days a week and still being out on patrol he still would try to stay with me. But his well being is more important than anything.

———————————————————————————
"Those guys are being extra careful with there gears now. They don't come as often anymore". The head repair man said. "Im glad and it's always the new hero's from UA. They can be totally reckless with their stuff". I said laughing with him. "Well let's close up for today". I'll be on vacation for the next few days so no need to show up for work." He said as we both walked out the warehouse.

"What are you going to do on your break"? I asked. He chuckled saying im going to get back in the groove. I may be old but I still got spunk". I both laughed and cringed from second hand embarrassment. "Well whatever you do enjoy it whiles you could. You'll never know when you'll loose it."  He walked over tapping my shoulder saying "Just have faith lad". Closed the shop gates and walked away. "See you in 5 days".

"What will I do to occupy myself during this time" I mumbled to myself walking on the street kicking rocks with my hands in my pocket. "Everyone keeps telling me to have faith. Psst. What will gearing up my hopes do? Exactly nothing. I just wish that everyone would except the fact that its gone any move on. This faith isn't getting me anywhere".

I continued talking to myself walking to who knows where. Sho still has a few hours left at the school so I decided not to go home. I walked over to a nearby garden to take my mind of things. Looking at all the beautiful flowers I went to touch some bright red roses that stood out from the rest until I saw some weird looking rocks on the ground. I bent down to and picked them up but immediately threw them away from a sharp shock wave like feeling that shot throughout my body causing me to fall hip flat on the floor.

People stop and look from the sudden fall i took. "What the heck just happened?" I asked myself as began getting up dusting off my clothes. I then dared to touch the rocks again. When I picked them up nothing happened. I was confused. "What was that about". I rested the rocks back down and began walking away. But then I thought of collecting the rocks to show Shou. When I turned back to get them they were gone. I looked around to see if anyone was near but it was just me. "Am I tripping"? I asked walking away...

(Hey readers... if your reading this thank you for waiting ❤️)

Why was Toru and Aizawa really watching a pregnancy show? What was those rocks? Why do everyone wants Toru to keep up the faith? Put all the pieces together in the next chapter of "EXTRA LESSONS"