Forty Seven

The bright sunlight shined so brightly in my face as I sit up in the bed with a banging headache. My memory was a blur I held my head in my lap until I realized that someone was next to me in bed. "Fuck fuck fuck.." I whispered to myself. "Did I bring a stranger home?" I questioned myself. I slowly removed the covers off the mystery man face revealing Shouta. I gasp as I was taken back by his presence. "Was I that drunk? I don't remember anything" I said holding my head. I gently got out of bed grabbing my clothes from my dresser and trying to leave without him noticing.

As I turned my back to leave I heard the sheets shuffled, thankfully he just turned to the other side. I went and took a bath. Upon returning I meet him sitting up in the bed as he pulled his hair back into a bun. He sat and sighed before asking " Do you regret it?"  I stood there confused saying "huh?"  He got out the bed revealing his bare chiseled chest as he walked to me pinning me to the wall. "This dont ring a bell?"  My chest tightened from being over flustered. Then a quick memory flash through my mind of last night. I started to remember it all and i was honestly cringing at my actions. Snapping me back to reality he patted my head saying. "Let me know when you have your answer. No pressure". As he turned around to grab his shirt of the drawer and leave.

I hold his hand saying "WAIT". He looked shocked by my yelling saying " I haven't left yet you didn-" I walked up to him tipped toeing kissing him asking "did that answer your question?"  With a blank reaction less stare he said "I don't know I need another answer". I walked to him again about to kiss him when he lifts me into his arm kissing me back. He then rests me down on the bed sitting next to me saying "T words can't explain the disgusting distraught I've put you through."  I really didn't want to think about those stuff so I tried to cut him off.

He talked over me saying "please hear me out. I suck for what I did to you. I hope you can forgive me I truly apologize for my actions. I love you Toru. Always and forever." I then hugged him back and said "I forgive you".  A look of relief came upon his face. He stood up holding my hands saying " Im going to spend the rest of my life with you".  I then added to his comment saying "Til death do us part".