Four

"Damn that actually happened huh?" I thought laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling tossing my ball around. "How am I gonna face him tomorrow" I thought to myself. "Well do it like how I face all my troubles, look them in the eye and walk away". I began to laugh at myself. I then rolled over to look at the toy on my bed. "I hope your happy". So shit does this mean I'm having a affair with my teacher? That thought ran tracks throughout my head. And honestly the thrill of that seemed so fun. Like trying to not get caught whiles hooking up sounds like an extreme sport that I'll participate in.

I didn't have any friends so it really anything else for me be awake for so I went and watched some anime and soon went fast asleep. As the sun rises and the bright light shine through my bedroom windows I had no choice but to get up for school. I wasn't really big on my appearance at school but today I was feeling a bit on edge. So I decide to brush through my frizz of a head and styled it using so styling gel into a nice high curly ponytail. Usually I always wear my school jacket over my blouse so today I decided not to wear any at all.  Just my short sleeve school shirt and my skirt. I mean I'm not breaking  any dress code, most students just choose to wear the vest or jacket to look sophisticated. Only ting is my tattoos are fully exposed and I really don't give a f*ck.

As I was about to leave my house I was startled by my annoying neighbor who happens to go to our school. "Hey Toru, are you on your way to school?" Ashley asked. "No I'm going to church, what ya think". laughing she pushes me a bit saying "Ha, your soo funny. See ya at school Toru". She said before giving me a hug and skipping off to God knows where. "That girl is soo strange" I thought to myself. I mean she has such a bubbly go to spirit but always try's to associate herself with me no matter how much I threatened her. "She'll get tired of me someday". I thought as I walked away. Leaving my house and walking out onto the streets there she was standing there with two cups of iced coffee and two breakfast muffins. "Hey, I bought this for us. I thought maybe we could walk to school together for once". "No" I said walking away. "Please pretty pleaseeeeee". She repeatedly said. "Okay fine FINE" I said taking the coffee and muffin from her. We both then began walking to school silently.

"Why are you so gloomy all the time? Not that its a problem or anything I'm just curious". Ashley asked in a sorta concerned way. "Life changes and so do people emotions. Am I not allowed to feel gloomy?" I asked biting down into the muffin. "No no you are correct sorry for asking". "Im just messing with you, no need to be so hard on yourself Ash. It's just that some shitty things happened to me that me a shitty person" She just nodded eating her muffin. As we approached school she asked "can you walk me to class ? I mean it way to the back of campus I get nervous being alone sometimes". "Sorry ash but I have to get going". "No its fine see you around". She said as she went walking to the further back of the school. I had a bad feeling of sending by herself. "Shit what is wrong with me, I just started talking to the girl and I'm already feeling pity for her". I said as I palm my face walking following her to her class.

I started to see why she be so nervous around this side. Lots of leaking pipes dark hallways and overgrown vines hanging round here. This place is creepy. Cant believe this is the same school. I thought. As I was about to tur the corner I saw her being stopped by these group of delinquents students (villians) harassing her "Look who's back today" one guy said. "I'm sorry I'm just trying to go to class" She said as one guy then slammed her books against the floor. "Your not going to class, you're staying with us" he said as the three men gathered around her. She started screaming for help. I then step out from the corner saying "I hope your dicks are as big as your ego. You pieces of shit. Now she better be out of your grasps by the time I count to 2." They stopped and looked at me saying "who the hell are you" "1.." I said walking towards them. "Do you think we're supposed to be scared of you bitch?" "2.." Using my earth element I started forming huge ass vines from off the walls wrapping around their feet pulling them to the ceiling as if they're stuck in a spider webb. Grabbing Ash out the way we left and when i was all clear I released them causing them to drop to the floor.

"Thank you so much". she said hugging me again. Slowly removing her from me I asked. "why didn't you say that they were bothering you". "I didn't wanted to seem weak like everyone thinks I am. That's why I asked if you could walk me to class. And we technically cant use our powers at school with permission." I stood there in despise. "Girl they would've  killed yo ass and your worrying about permission? I then proceed on asking "what's your quirk"? "Its called black beast. It allows me to manipulate my inner spirit its an infinite darkness that no bullet or sword and affect. It really has no weakness when used properly but when overused it removes piece by piece every good in me. That's why I am the way I am." "wow I admit that's pretty cool". "Really? Everyone thinks it's lame." She then proceeds on showing me its form.

* this is to show how her quirk looks when using it only

* this is to show how her quirk looks when using it only. Not the actual character*

I was truly astonished by It. Then remembered that I have to get to class in time for first period. As I got her to class I started running trying to make it to mines. But time was moving fast and I was no were close to being there. So using my quirk I used my air powers in pushing me to reach to class in time. And at speed of air I was there within 1 minute I was tired asf though. "Ah good Toru you arrived one minute late" Allmight said. "You gotta be kidding me" "Why were you late miss Honda?". "I was helping out a friend". One snotty brat had the audacity to say " You're the one who really needs the help dummy" Making the class laugh. "Aren't you the comedian huh? y'know you'll be really funny when your looks match your jokes. Ugly ass.

I went and politely take my seat saying to Allmight "Carry on".