The confession...

Martina's POV
Today was our last day here in Paris, I have to say it was fun, I mean I never would've in a million years thought that jorge and I would stay in the same room and not kill each other, jorge was on the phone with Alestair , he didn't seem to care what Alestair was telling him, he was just nodding and saying yeah yeah, i sometimes really hate how he treats the people the care about him not that I care about him, I don't, no no I don't, he cut the phone and came over...

"Why would you talk to Alestair like that?" I asked looking at him "coz I'm not a baby" he said simply as he put his phone down on the side table "why do you always treat the people that care for you so badly?" I asked being annoyed "I don't tell them to care about me" he said shrugging his shoulders as I felt like killing him "you are one unthankful person you know that?" I asked looking at him "I don't need anyone's care" he said walking towards his bag and Get something out of it....again about this not needing care and love ughhh

"Still doesn't give you right to talk to your father like that" I said sharply to him "Alestair is not my fat....." He stopped once he realised what he was saying "come again?" I asked being kinda confused but I'm pretty sure he said Alestair is not his father "nothing" he said avoiding what he said "jorge what did you say?" I asked "I said it was nothing didn't i?" He shouted at me......here we go again

"You do realise you can't hide everything from me forever" I said to him as he seemed to not care much "who the hell told you I couldn't?" He asked with a dull expression "you and I have the rest of our lives together, you'll have to tell me about your self one way or another" i shouted being annoyed by his care free attitude "oh aren't you really interested in me?" He shouted mocking me "you can't hide what you're hiding forever" I shouted as he let pfft come out if his lips...

"You wanna know about me?" He shouted waving his hands in air as he continued "Alestair isn't my real father I was adopted frekaing adopted Martina" he shouted as my eyes widened, I was not expecting that "my parents left me and Alestair adopted me" he said as I could see the hurt clearly in his hazel eyes "I wasn't at the age to not understand that my parents left me and someone else adopted me, I freaking knew my parents left me and they didn't need me or anything from me" he stopped as he ran a hand through his hair being frustrated, this explains the not needing anything part...

"I...." I was shocked, the words didn't come out, I don't know why but something inside me wanted to comfort jorge, I walked over to him and went to put my hand on his shoulder, he lowered his shoulder and left my hand hanging "don't" he said storming out of the room, I shouldn't have pressured him, what have I done, he's gone out and theres ni clue what he can do right now, please God let him be safe, why am I worrying this much, it's not that I care, I don't right? I walked to take a shower as I hoped jorge would be okay....